I have questions (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Hey can you write something with Cheryl based on the song 'I have questions' by Camila Cabello please (fem!reader)

a/n: So I haven't heard this song before but I listened to it and looked up the lyrics.

You and Cheryl weren't at the best of places right now.

She had been distant for weeks and it tore you apart.

You were struggling with your own demons and you thought you were always supposed to be there for each other.

'Why did you leave me here to burn, I'm way too young to feel this hurt' you thought to yourself.

You couldn't let this go on any longer, you had to confront Cheryl about how you were feeling.

You walked up to her in an empty hallway during free period.

"Cheryl, can we talk?" you asked her.

"I don't think we have anything to talk about Y/N." she told you closing her locker.

Her rejecting the idea that anything was wrong broke you.

"I gave you all of me. My blood, my sweat, my heart, and my tears. Why don't you care. Things aren't the way they were before Cheryl. You know that."

"I know Y/N, but I don't want to talk about it right now," she said turning to walk away.

You grabbed her hand, "we're not done here Cheryl. I have some questions for you. Number one, tell me who you think you are, you've got some real nerve trying to tear my faith apart. Number two, why would you try and play me a fool, I never should have trusted you. Number three, why weren't you who you swore you would be."

Tears were starting to fill both yours and Cheryl's eyes.

She couldn't look at you, "are you done yet."

You couldn't believe how she was acting.

"Yeah, I'm done, and so are we."

You walked away from Cheryl trying to hold it together.

It was the hardest thing you ever had to do.