Facade (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Cheryl x fem! Reader: beneath Cheryl's tough exterior is a submissive girl she refuses to acknowledge until she meets the reader whose dominant nature causes them to clash in school. Until one day Cheryl succumbs to her submissive nature and confronts the reader

Everyone at Riverdale High knew Cheryl Blossom was the queen bee.

That was, until you came along.

Cheryl had heard from Ginger and Tina that there was a new girl in school that walked around with more confidence than Cheryl, if that was even possible.

Throughout the day she heard people whispering about the new girl so she decided to confront you to make sure you knew where your place was in this school.

She found you at lunch laying underneath a tree half asleep.

"Excuse me, who the hell are you?" she questioned waking you up.

You raised your sunglasses to see the girl and you sat up, "I'm Y/N, and who are you princess?" you grinned.

"Cheryl, Cheryl Blossom," she said unamused by your nickname for her, "I don't know who you think you are but I run this school so don't get any idea's. Stay in your lane with the rest of the sad breakfast club."

"The who?" you laughed, "Look princess, I know you think you're tough but you don't scare me. I'm not interested in taking your spot as head of the mean girls. I'll mind my own business and you can keep on playing the school's big bad wolf alright?" you said laying back down.

Cheryl was speechless.

"Now excuse me, I've got a nap to take before fifth period," you told her closing your eyes again.

Cheryl walked away annoyed that her intimidation tactics didn't work on you like it did everyone else.

For weeks the two of you were at odds.

You constantly teased and provoked her and she threw her snarky remarks at you in return.

You even joined the Vixen's because you knew it would get underneath her skin, and you quite enjoyed watching Cheryl try to ignore her attraction to you.

One day after practice it was just the two of you left in the Vixen's locker room.

"That was a good practice today Cheryl," you told her only somewhat sarcastically.

She shut her locker door and turned to you, "Why did you join the Vixen's Y/N, we both know you don't give a damn about it. You barely pay attention during practice and then half-ass the routines."

"Maybe I just like watching you cheer," you told her smoothly.

She scoffed, "If you don't start putting in more effort I'm going to have to kick you off the team."

"I'll quit if you go on a date with me Friday night."

"Excuse me?"

"Come on Cheryl," you said walking towards her, "you and I both know there's a mutual attraction here."

"There most certainly is not," she said half-heartedly as she backed up against the lockers and you put your hand near her head locking her into place.

"You know, you don't have to put up this façade around me, it's obvious you aren't as tough you want everyone to think you are," you smirked.

You could tell Cheryl was breathing heavier with your face being inches from hers.

You glanced down to her lips and suddenly she was the one closing the distance.

Her hands went to your hips as you rested your other hand on her neck.

After a few minutes you needed air so you pulled back for a quick second and went to kissing her neck.

She tilted her head back against the lockers and pulled your hips in closer.

You grinned and looked back up at her, "So about Friday night, when should I pick you up?"