Mine (Betty x reader)

Request: Betty cooper x reader: When I said you're mine, I meant it

People always assumed Betty to be the sweet and innocent small town girl but you knew behind closed doors she was nothing in the least.

She never failed to leave her marks in places only the two of you could see letting you know she was hers.

Everyone was gathered at one of Cheryl's infamous parties when Betty left to go find Veronica.

While she was gone, Cheryl took this as the opportunity to flirt with you knowing it would get under Betty's skin.

If only she knew that her actions wouldn't cause Betty to be insecure like she expected.

When Cheryl noticed Betty watching she decided to step up her game.

"You know Y/N, we can go upstairs and have some real fun if you want," she whispered in your ear.

You nearly choked on your drink when you realized her intentions.

Betty had had enough and made her way through the crowd, taking your hand, "we're leaving."

She glared at Cheryl before leading you outside to your car.

Before you could even get your keys out she pushed you up against the door and roughly kissed you.

"When I said you're mine, I meant it," she breathed out before kissing you again.

You pulled away when you ran out of air.

"Woah, I think I like jealous Betty," you grinned as she started nipping the side of your neck.

"Backseat. Now," she demanded.

You eagerly opened the side door making your way into the car.

Betty shut the door behind you and crawled onto your lap continuing her previous ministrations.

At least one good thing came out of Cheryl's party tonight.