Approval (Betty x reader)

Request: Can you please do a Betty imagine where the reader meets her parents and they actually approve?

Betty was nervous to say the least.

She had told her parents that she was dating someone and her mom told her to invite you over for dinner.

She expected the dinner to be more of an interrogation then a dinner.

When the night arrived she was surprised to find her parents actually enjoying your company.

There was light hearted banter while they got to know you.

The dinner came to an end and you were standing with Betty on the Cooper's front porch.

"I think that went well," you told her.

"Too well, they have to be up to something," Betty said skeptically.

"Betty," you laughed, "you don't have to so suspicious all the time, maybe they're actually okay with us dating."

She smiled, "maybe you're right. I should get back inside, call me when you get home okay?"

"Of course," you said kissing her before you headed home.

She watched you drive off before heading back inside.

"So, what do you think of Y/N?" she asked her parents nervously.

"They seem like a very nice kid. I'm glad we got to meet them," her mom smiled.

"You are?" she asked in disbelief.

"Yes Elizabeth, we are glad you have found someone who makes you so happy," her dad added.

"Thanks you guys," she said smiling.

Betty laid in her bed with a wide grin on her face waiting for your call to tell you all about getting her parents approval.