The meeting part 2 (Cheryl x reader)

Summary: Part two was requested so here it is

Clifford Blossom left you for dead by Sweetwater River.

You were on the brink of death and if it hadn't been for a family out by the river  who stumbled upon you,  you would have bled out completely.

News broke of a young teenager who had been shot by the river and whether they would make it or not was unclear.

It wasn't until hours later when Cheryl found out the victim had been identified as you.

Cheryl panicked and so did Clifford, for very different reasons.

Clifford did not expect you to survive, he scolded himself for not taking a better shot.

Cheryl rushed to the hospital where your family had been waiting, unaware to why the Blossom girl would show up here.

Your father held your crying mother.

It had been hours since you were taken into surgery.

Cheryl was informed about all of the blood transfusions you would have to endure and it was not a sure fire procedure.

She sat in the waiting room, tears in her eyes, recollecting on all her memories of you two together.

Your first date at Pop's, your first kiss in your car after you drove her home, the days you spent by the river.

She wished she could go back to one of those days when it was just you and her, those days she felt invincible.

She was forced back into reality as they all waited silently.

 Cheryl was frantic, pacing back and forth throughout the room.

The doctor opened the door and for a moment Cheryl forgot how to breath.

"The surgery was a success, they're alive and stable."