Facade part 2 (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Can you write a part 2 for façade? Please

After the locker room incident on Tuesday, your week was full of shameless flirting and seductive glances just waiting for your Friday night date to come around.

You picked Cheryl up at six and headed to Pop's.

You pulled into the parking lot and turned the engine off.

"You know, we could just skip dinner and go straight to dessert, continue what we started in the locker room" you said smirking motioning to the backseat.

"You wish," Cheryl scoffed getting out of the car.

You went inside and ordered your food.

"So, that first day we met, were you really scared I would take your crown as queen of Riverdale High," you asked casually.

"Please, I do not scare that easily," she retorted.

"Oh really? I think you going all Regina George on me would say otherwise," you laughed.

"Fine, maybe I was little daunted by you at first, but not anymore."

"Yeah, now I just turn you on," you said lowering your voice a little so the people in the booth next to you wouldn't hear your teasing.

Cheryl didn't respond and starting blushing instead.

"Looks like I pulled the sword from the stone and broke your façade," you smirked.

You tried to contain your laughter as Pop Tate arrived with your food and had a casual conservation while you ate.

When you finished your meal the two of you walked back to your car.

Before you knew it, you were being pulled into the backseat with Cheryl on top of you.

"Guess I got my wish," you grinned.

"Shut up and kiss me," she muttered.

"As you wish Princess."