Upstairs (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: "Wanna make out?" "I thought you'd never ask" with Cheryl Blossom and they're both bored. Fem! Reader?

a/n: Jason's still alive in this, I didn't go into detail about costumes so you could fill in with whatever you wanted. 

Written by Doc

Every year the Blossom twins threw the biggest Halloween party in the school.

Tonight Thornhill was full of teenagers dressed in costumes, busy drinking and dancing without a care in the world.

Josie and the Pussycats had already finished their live set so now music blared through the mansion from a playlist the twins had put together.

Cheryl usually enjoyed her parties but this time she was a bit more preoccupied by you in your costume to take in the blissful atmosphere. 

You and Cheryl had decided against telling each other your costume choices weeks ago so it would be more of a surprise for the party.

The outfit you picked out was a bit more revealing than your usual attire and it drove Cheryl crazy. 

You had hoped it would have this affect on her so you purposefully made Cheryl suffer while you were dancing intoxicatingly close to her earlier. 

When you both grew bored of dancing you retired to standing in the corner of the huge room near the staircase.

Cheryl bit her lip and leaned in to whisper in your ear, "Jason can handle the party for a bit... you wanna go make out?"

"I thought you'd never ask," you grinned.

Cheryl immediately set her drink down and grabbed your hand to lead you upstairs which was off limits to the other party-goers. 

You weren't able to wait until you reached her bedroom so you pushed her up against the wall in the hallway, grateful her parent's were out for the night.

You could still hear the music dimly playing from downstairs but you were more focused on your girlfriend who was now slipping her tongue into your mouth. 

Cheryl took advantage of finally being able to touch you, sliding her hands up your thighs and onto your waist.

She grinded her hips into yours slowly as payback for the teasing you put her through all night.

A few minutes later Cheryl was guiding you back onto her bed, the party downstairs long forgotten as she climbed on top of you.