Guilty (Cheryl x reader)

Request: sub!Cheryl x dom!Reader "I know that smirk anywhere." 

When Cheryl texted you that she would be staying late after Vixens practice to work on a new routine, you decided to surprise her by waiting for her so you could drive her home.

When you walked into the gym after all the other Vixens had left you saw Cheryl dancing to the music coming out of the stereo.

You were entranced by her hips as she swayed to the music and you subconsciously bit your lip.

You stood there next to the bleachers watching your girlfriend as she wasn't aware of your presence yet.

When the song ended you were brought back to reality and started clapping, startling Cheryl, as you walked towards her.

She turned and was relieved when it was you in the gym with her.

"Y/N, what are you doing here?" she asked.

"I wanted to drive you home, maybe stop by Pop's for a bite to eat. I didn't realize I would get dinner and a show," you smirked as you rested your hands on her hips.

"I know that smirk anywhere," she grinned wrapping her arms around your neck, "you're turned on aren't you."

"Guilty," you laughed, "but with moves like that how can I not be."

You leaned forward to kiss her which she eagerly returned.

You moved down leaving a trail of kisses from her jaw to her neck and you could feel her relaxing in your arms.

"How about you take me home so I can show you some other moves I've been practicing," she whispered in your ear.

"I like the sound of that."