Game over (Cheryl x reader)

Request: Can I request a Cheryl x reader where both Cheryl and Veronica really like the reader and they both try to win her over but the reader is extremely oblivious and like idk but Cheryl endgame please? :)

Cheryl and Veronica were not happy when they realized that they both liked you.

They spent weeks trying to win you over but to their dismay you were completely oblivious to their flirtations.

You liked Cheryl but never pursued your feelings because you never thought a girl like her would be interested in you.

One day Cheryl noticed you and Veronica talking by your locker.

Veronica was all over you, touching your arm, flipping her hair and laughing louder than she probably needed to.

Cheryl had had enough of this game.

She walked right up to you grabbing the collar of your shirt and kissed you.

You were dumbfounded when she pulled away.

"I like you Y/N, go on a date with me," she told you confidently.

"Yeah, yeah sure," you responded trying not to sound too eager and forgetting that Veronica was even there.

"Great, I'll see you tonight," she winked at you.

You were so lost in the moment that you didn't even notice the smirk Cheryl gave veronica before she walked away.

When you finally snapped out of it you saw Veronica staring at you.

"Oh, what you were saying Ronnie?"

"Nothing, nevermind," she said annoyed turning around to leave.

You were left alone at your locker trying to process what had just happened but couldn't help but smile as it clicked that you actually had a date with Cheryl Blossom.