Beautiful (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x reader where the reader is insecure about her face and body and Cheryl does everything she can to prove her wrong

Cheryl had known for a long time that you struggled with being insecure about yourself.

She tried to be subtle in her ways of always telling you how beautiful you were, lending you her clothes that you looked good in and complimenting you any chance she got.

But today she found you sitting quietly on the floor of your room with tears in your eyes.

"What's wrong Y/N?" she asked taking a seat next to you.

"It's nothing Cheryl," you told her wiping away a stray tear.

"No it's not," she pushed on.

There was a moment of silence before you spoke again, "I just wish I could be as beautiful as you."

"What are you talking about, you are beautiful."

"No I'm not Cheryl," you said looking away from her.

She grabbed your chin making you look at her again, "listen to me Y/N. You are beautiful. Your eyes, your smile, all of you is beautiful and I wish you could see that. The only person you need to be as beautiful as is yourself." 

You gave her a faint smile and she pulled you in for a hug.

"You better believe that I'm not going to stop until I prove to you how amazing you are," she told you.

You laughed softly because you knew Cheryl would keep her word and you were grateful to have someone like her in your life