Slow night (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Can you maybe do a Cheryl x male reader where Cheryl and the reader go on a date to the drive in before it closed? Maybe some cute fluff. If you're comfortable with writing smut you can make it somewhat smutty.

Cheryl had never been to the Twilight drive-in before so of course you had to take her there.

The place was pretty run down but it was such a big part of Riverdale that she had to experience it at least once.

It was a slow night when you went.

The parking lot was only maybe a quarter full and there were huge gaps in between each of the cars. 

You parked your car facing towards the screen.

You left to go get soda's and snacks and when you returned you adjusted the front seats forward so you and Cheryl could comfortably enjoy the movie from the backseat.

You threw a blanket over your laps and rested the bucket of popcorn in between the two of you as the movie started to play.

Tonight's showing was the classic Breakfast At Tiffany's which you knew Cheryl liked so you hoped she would enjoy herself.

You finished the popcorn halfway through the movie and you put the bucket to the side so Cheryl could lean up against you.

You put your arm around her shoulders and held her close.

You sat like that for a while until you felt Cheryl slowly tracing her lips up your neck.

"Cheryl, you're missing the end of the movie," you chuckled.

"I've seen it a dozen times Y/N, I know how it ends," she grinned adjusting herself so she was now sitting atop your lap.

You gave in to her wants and gripped her hips as she kissed you.

The windows to your car started to fog up as you both began breathing heavily.

She gripped your shirt and brought it over your head, throwing it to the side.

"You really want to do this in my car?" you laughed.

"Yes I really do," she stated dragging a finger down your neck to your chest leaving a faint red mark in her wake.

"Well," you said picking her up so she was now laying down on the seat and you were hovering over her, "at least let me do this right," you smirked.

Being that she was in a dress it wasn't the easiest attire to maneuver her out of in the small space so you settled on cupping her chest through the material as you moved your way down her body.

You somehow managed to position yourself so you were laying in front of her as you threw her legs over your shoulders.

You hiked the bottom of her dress up as far as it would go without tearing it, it was just enough for you to comfortably lean down and claim your prize.

Cheryl was moaning your name within seconds.

You were grateful that it had been a slow night at the drive-in.