One more chance (Cheryl x reader)

Requests: Cheryl x reader you catch Cheryl kissing Archie at a party?? Cheryl endgame pls

Veronica is your sister and she's skeptical of you and Cheryl being together. her suspicions are confirmed when one day at a party, you see Cheryl kiss Archie. Cher desperately tries to get a hold of you but veronica gets extremely protective. Cheryl starts becoming reckless without you and you start isolating yourself from everyone and Vero notices how sad you both were so she locks you both up (bathroom?? janitors closet??) until you talk it out.

As soon as Veronica found out about you and Cheryl she didn't approve.

She would always roll her eyes when you mentioned the other girl and tell you how you could do better.

You always ignored your sisters remarks because she didn't know Cheryl like you did.

But maybe you didn't know her as well as you thought you did.

You and Veronica stumbled upon Cheryl kissing Archie on the balcony during a crowded party.

You stood there speechless and hurt when Cheryl pulled away from the boy and turned to see you staring at her.

You quickly made your way out of the party with tears in your eyes.

Cheryl tried to follow you but Veronica grabbed her arm, "don't you dare Cheryl. I told Y/N you weren't good enough for them and looks like I was right. Don't ever talk to them again."

Weeks went by and the both of you were miserable.

Veronica noticed Cheryl becoming distracted during Vixens practice and that she wasn't her usual snarky self.

She even found her crying in the locker room one day.

You weren't doing any better, you had completely shut yourself out from everyone and your sister couldn't watch you be in this much pain anymore.

One day she texted you to meet her at the Vixens locker room, what you didn't expect was for her to push you inside locking the door behind you.

"Y/N? What are you doing in here?" you heard from a  familiar voice.

You turned around to see Cheryl and no one else.

"Veronica locked me in here. I think this is her way of getting us to talk," you said annoyed.

Silence filled the air until Cheryl was the first to speak up.

"I'm sorry Y/N, I messed up," she told you quietly.

You scoffed, "yeah, yeah you did."

She walked towards you but you backed away.

"Y/N, please hear me out. I'm not good at letting people in, ever since JJ died I've been scared to get close to anyone."

You started to relax as she spoke.

"I shouldn't have kissed Archie, I know it was stupid of me to do and I regret it. I don't blame you for hating me, I'll never forgive myself for hurting you," she continued.

"I don't hate you Cheryl, but I've never been more hurt than I was when I saw you kiss him."

Cheryl took a step closer to you grabbing your hand and this time you let her.

"I was afraid of much I was falling for you... but if you give me another chance I promise I'll make it right."

"Alright, I'll give you one more chance," you said smiling, "but please don't make me regret it."

"I won't, I promise," she told you smiling.

You pulled her in for a kiss thinking you would have thank Veronica later.