Locker room (Cheryl x fem reader)

Request: fem!reader is really into a sport (your choice) and works out all the time, so she's really hot and every time they're in the locker room together, cheryl is checking her out/gawking/lusting and the reader teases her about it and they play fight until one day they act on the tension between them while they're alone in the locker room, could end with either a make out or smut (only if you're comfortable with smut of course)

Cheryl thought she was subtle with her attraction to you.

She didn't realize how apparent her staring was when you the two of you were in the locker room together.

Or how you noticed that when Vixens practice and lacrosse practice overlapped she would move her team outside to the track so she could glance at you running around the field. 

You would tease her about it with lines like, 'take a picture, it'll last longer', 'didn't anyone ever tell you it's rude to stare' or 'if you bite your lip any harder you're gonna make it bleed'.

She would always blush and tell you 'in your dreams'.

You liked Cheryl and it was obvious she liked you too, but if she wasn't ready to act on it yet you were fine with that.

She needed time and you liked things just the way they were, her blatantly checking you out so you could tease her about it later.

One day however there was more tension in the air than usual.

Both Vixen and lacrosse practice ended and you and Cheryl were the only ones left in the locker room.

Cheryl was packing her bag to leave when you walked to your locker, which was across from hers, only wearing a sports bra and your workout shorts.

This promptly got Cheryl's attention and once again she couldn't help but stare.

"See something you like, Blossom?" you grinned gesturing to your abs.

"You wish Y/N, I was just... wondering what your workout routine was... you know... how you stay so in shape," she rambled.

"Well maybe you should just come to the gym with me sometime and I can show you personally," you said emphasizing the last word.

Just the idea of watching you work out short-circuited Cheryl's brain.

She tried to laugh it off but nearly forgot how to breath when you turned to grab a shirt out of your locker and she saw just how tight your shorts really were.

She didn't get it, no one had ever made feel like this before.

You turned back around, shirt in had and saw her quickly try to look back up at your eyes like nothing had happened, "Oh, so my abs aren't the only thing you like to stare at is it Blossom," you laughed.

Cheryl didn't have a witty response this time.

Instead, she stood up and walked closer to you.

"No, no it's not," she said softly and suddenly she was kissing you.

You pulled back out of surprise, "Cheryl, are you sure this is what you want?"

"It's what I've wanted for a while."

You smiled and cupped her cheeks bringing her back in for another kiss.

The kiss got heated quickly, she gripped your hips and you felt her tongue move across your bottom lip.

You eagerly let her in and before you knew it, you were being pushed up against the lockers. 

She slid her hands up your sides, gasping when she felt your stomach for the first time. 

"So you do like them then," you joked.

"Shut up and kiss me," she muttered before you did as you were told.

The two of you were happily enjoying yourselves until you heard the locker room door open.

"Is anyone else in here?" you heard the familiar voice of your lacrosse coach speak.

You separated from Cheryl and quickly grabbed your shirt, throwing it on over your head.

"Uh yeah coach, Cheryl and I are still here, just... talking about practice schedules," you said out of breathe.

Cheryl had to stop herself from laughing.

"Alright Y/N, just hurry it up, I want to lock up for the night," you heard her say before the door shut again.

"That was close," you laughed grabbing your bag.

"How about we get out of here and... finish what we started," Cheryl smirked.

"What kind of girl do you think I am Blossom?"

Cheryl instantly regretted her remark thinking she offended you, but her to surprise you smiled.

"I'm a lady, buy me a burger from pop's first and then we can go back to making out."

You saw her instantly relax and she pulled you back in for a short kiss, "Deal."

With that you exited the locker room, saying goodnight to your coach and headed to Pop's with Cheryl knowing you had a good night of your own to look forward to.