Go away with me (Cheryl x male reader)

Request: Can you do a Cheryl x male reader where the reader takes the two of them away for the night so Cheryl can get away from the town and her parents?

The last few months had been tough for Cheryl.

After her brother's death, her parents had started putting more pressure on her than ever.

The town was frenzied trying to find Jason's killer while maintaining it's reputation of being 'the town with pep'.

Your parents reluctantly agreed to letting you take Cheryl out to your family cabin.

That was of course, after the awkward talk about 'protection' that you knew was bound to happen.

That Friday you sat down next to your girlfriend at lunch giving her a quick kiss.

"Go away with me," you told her.

"What?" she asked confused.

"You need a weekend away from this town and I've got the keys to my families 'cabin, so.. what do you say?" you smiled.

"I'd love to."

"Great, I'll pick you up at six, pack a weekend bag."

Later that night you picked her up right at six as promised.

"Did you tell your parents where we were going?" you asked as she got into your car.

"Like they would ever let me go away for the weekend with my boyfriend, especially not after what happened with JJ and Polly. I told them I'm staying at Ginger's for the weekend, to work on a new Vixens routine," she said casually.

The two hour ride to the cabin was quiet but it was relaxing just driving to the  music playing on the radio.

When you arrived you grabbed both yours and Cheryl's bag from the trunk and walked to the door.

You opened it letting Cheryl in first and you followed setting the bags on the floor.

"It's very nice," she said turning to you.

"Yeah, my great-grandparent's owned it and now it's just being passed down through the family. There's a little 24 hour market nearby we can go and stock up on food."

Cheryl walked up to you and wrapped her arm's around your neck, "We can do that in the morning, right now I have another idea."

"Oh yeah? And what would that be?" you grinned putting your hands on her hips.

She leaned up and roughly kissed you.

When you both needed some air she leaned back and bit her lip, "Where's the bedroom?"