Fight club (Betty x fem reader)

Request: Can I request a Betty Cooper imagine where Reader is new in Riverdale, Betty shows her around they become friends but Reader is really shy and quiet who also gets bullied. Then when Jughead visits his dad at some underground fighting ring where he sees Reader fighting some dude that was twice her size but easily took him down, Jughead tells Archie who tells Betty who then becomes worried cause she likes Reader and confronts her about it? Only if you can of course, if not I understand

When you moved to Riverdale you weren't really interested in making friends.

You only moved to the small town because your manager, who was also your legal guardian at the moment, convinced you that you could make some easy cash in their underground fighting ring.

On your first day at Riverdale High you met Betty, who showed you around campus and you two easily got along.

Due to your reserved nature she was the only person you really got close to and because of your lack friends you were an easy target for the school's bullies.

You knew you could kick their asses if you wanted to but you were more concerned with just keeping your head down low and minding your own business.

After a few months in Riverdale you had gotten yourself situated into the fighting scene ran by the Southside Serpents.

One night you had a fight scheduled with a man over twice your size but you weren't worried, you had taken on guys before that were even bigger than he was.

The fight started and he took the first strike, confident that it would be an easy win for him.

He shouldn't have been so presumptuous because you surprised him by easily being able to stand your ground.

Within five minutes you had him pinned and the fight was over.

You raised your hands in the air as the crowd cheered for your victory.

You were so caught up in your win that you didn't even notice Betty's friend Jughead standing with FP, the ring leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Arch, we gotta talk," Jughead stated frantically as he entered his temporary bedroom he was sharing with his best friend Archie.

"What is it Jug?" he said sitting up in his bed.

"You know that girl Y/N? Betty's friend."

"Yeah? What about her," he asked confused.

"I just saw her go all Fight Club on a guy twice her size at the Serpents underground fight ring."

Archie raised an eyebrow, "Jughead you must be mistaken, Y/N wouldn't be involved with some fight ring, what were even doing there anyway."

"I was seeing my dad but that's not the point Archie, it was Y/N, I'm sure of it," he said confidently.

"Alright, if you're sure, I'll talk to Betty about it at school tomorrow."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Archie approached Betty and Veronica who were sitting at a lunch table in the cafeteria.

"Betty, I got to tell you something," he said as he took a seat across from them.

"What is it Archie?" she asked.

"I know this sounds crazy but... Jughead said he saw Y/N at the Serpents fight ring last night."

"Why would Y/N be interested in watching people beat each other up?" Betty asked skeptically.

"She wasn't watching, she was fighting, apparently she took down this massive guy," he said unsure of himself.

Veronica laughed, "Jughead must be seeing things. Y/N is tiny and shy, there's no way she'd be in a fight club."

"That's what I told him but he says he's positive that it was her."

"Thanks for telling me Archie, I'll go talk to her about it," Betty stated standing up to go find you.

Afger a few minutes of walking around campus she found you outside siting alone underneath a tree enjoying your lunch.

"Hey Y/N," she greeted you.

"Hey Betty," you responded smiling.

She took a seat next to you, "Okay, there's something I need you to clear up for me... Jughead thinks you were at a fight ring last night... you know, fighting," she questioned.

"Why was Jughead at a fight ring," you asked trying to change the subject.

"His dad is a Serpent, he also run's the ring."

"FP is Jughead's dad?" you said surprised.

"I never told you his dads name... so you were there," she said disappointed.

"Shit," you muttered, "listen, Betty, I just do it for some extra money, my foster dad was involved with the fight rings back home and he got me into it." 

"But it's so dangerous Y/N, you could get seriously hurt," she reprimanded.

"I can take of myself Betty," you said defensively.

She sighed running her hand through her hair, "I'm just... I'm just worried about you."

"You don't need to worry about me, I know what I'm doing."

"What if something happens to you, what if you got hurt and I never got tell you how I feel about you-" she stopped talking as soon as she realized what she said.

"How is it that you feel about me?" you asked softly.

"I really like you Y/N, as more than a friend and I've been trying to tell you for a while now and knowing you're going out and purposely putting yourself in danger, it just scares me."

Before she could say anything else you were kissing her.

You pulled away with your hand still on her cheek, "I like you too Betty but I can't just give this up... maybe we could talk about it more over milkshakes at Pop's?" you asked her.

"Sure... I'd like that."