Tattoo (Betty x reader)

Request: Could you please do a Betty x reader fic where Betty finds out the reader had her initials tattooed on them?

a/n: this is set near the end of high school

One night you found yourself in a tattoo parlor on the south side of town with your friends.

They were all getting tattoos celebrating the upcoming graduation and new found adulthood.

You stood in the background staring at all the stencils on the walls trying to find the perfect fit for you.

When it was your turn you decided that nothing on the wall could compare to what you had in mind.

The next day you showed up at school and Betty immediately noticed the bandaging around your wrist.

"Y/N, what happened?" she asked you worried.

"Oh nothing Betty, I just got a tattoo," you responded.

"A tattoo?"

"Yeah, a bunch of my friends went and got tattoos last night, they wanted to do something to celebrate the end of high school," you chuckled.

"What did you get?" she asked curiously.

You slowly unwrapped the wrapping from your wrist and showed Betty the fresh tattoo.

"E.C." she said softly.

"Yeah, Elizabeth Cooper. I wouldn't have made it through high school without you Betty. It was the only thing I could think to get that was special to me," you smiled.

Betty pulled you in for a sweet kiss.

"I don't know what to say Y/N," she smiled.

"You don't have to say anything," you told her bringing her back in for another kiss.