Arcade (Veronica x fem reader)

Request: Hiyas! I was wondering if I could request a veronica x f!reader? In which the reader is this hardcore badass, but reader gets caught having a dorky ddr tournament with a bunch of kids, and just generally dorking out with kiddos and it's cute???

Being from the south side of town everyone in school knew not to mess with you.

Even Cheryl didn't dare to cross you.

Veronica on the other hand had her suspicions that you weren't quite as cold-hearted as you made people believe.

You worked at the only bowling alley in town so it wasn't uncommon to run into people from your school.

Tonight however, you in charge of running a kid's birthday party and hoped no one you knew would see you being more cheery than normal.

After bowling, the kids got all hyped up on pizza, cake and soda and wanted to play in the arcade.

At first you were just standing in the corner as the kids played the games making sure no one got into any trouble.

But then the birthday girl challenged you to a round of dance dance revolution and you couldn't say no.

Partially because it was your job to keep the kids happy but more so because you never backed down from a challenge.

When you won it started a chain reaction of kids lining up to challenge you thinking they could be the one to beat you.

You were so caught up in the game that you hadn't even noticed Veronica and her friends had walked into the bowling alley.

You made it through the line of kids undefeated and turned around to see Veronica trying to contain her laughter.

"Veronica!" you said trying to catch your breath.

"Y/N, I guess I was right, you aren't as tough as people make you out to be," she laughed.

You rubbed the back of your neck and smiled, "You aren't going to tell anyone about this right?"

"I don't know Y/N, I do have a pretty hilarious video of you playing dance dance revolution against a ten year old. It might be too good not to post to instagram," she grinned.

"How about this," you said walking up to her, "I challenge you to a dance battle, if you win you get to post that video and if I win you keep that video to yourself... and you go out with me tomorrow night."

"What if I win and I still want to go out with you?" she teased.

"Then it looks like we're going out tomorrow night and I have to win for my reputations sake."

Veronica laughed and walked up to the arcade machine putting quarters in, "Alright Y/N, show me what you've got."