Vol. 1, Chapter 2

Volume 1, Chapter 2: Discovered by a Yandere

TL: flarewk

"Um.... is there a problem?"

I asked casually, although a bad premonition began to grow within myself.

"I......."

She started to spoke but then stopped abruptly, glancing towards her surroundings, before lowering her head, and kept repeating "I".

"Li-......."

Finally, she managed to squeeze out another word, and her face by this point had already became even brighter red, and her finger kept circling each other non stop.

"Mm?"

The classmates around us said "Mm" in untold unison, as they along with me seemed to have sensed something going to happen; and the class atmosphere suddenly started to become heavy.

I'm dead! I'm dead! I'm dead!

That's my only thought that appeared in my brain at that moment.

Gradually, her mouth shaped curled slightly, and this time it formed into a "-ke" shape, while at the same time, both of her eyes kept gazing left and right repeatedly, as if that the process could somehow ease her nervousness.

To be honest, having a girl confess to you on the first day of transferring schools made me rather happy, but I understood, those bullcrap about love at first sight are simply for jokes, and what's more, such a beautiful girl that would confess me on the very first day would lead to only one conclusion.

She, had love dependency disease!

Also, it was quite a severe one as well!

Don't say it, don't say it! You're going to crumble the relationship I've just built up with the guys!

I don't want a middle school lifestyle where there's no boys and girls to socialize around with me!!

"Oh! I got it, don't tell me that you also liked those resources that I mentioned earlier, no wonder you'd have trouble trying to say it, don't worry about it, I'll give them to you in a moment, well that's it, I'm kinda in a rush so i'll be going back first!!"

[When your sick, you anxiously see any random doctors], this idiom sure applied well to my situation now, but upon calming down and thinking logically, why would there be a girl who want a get aboard an old driver's car?

(TL: it is a pun, an old driver is referring to being a porn veteran; and entering his car, means he will take you for a cruise around his porn collection like a tour guide)

Once more, she grabbed the hem of my shirt, and shook her head vigorously while her crimson reddish face stared at me. Looking at me who tried to find an excuse to leave, she became so anxious to the point where she actually stamped her feet in frustration.
"Um, this tongxue, if there's anything inconvenient to say, we'll just find a quiet place to talk about it next time, all right?"
My face expression rigidly let out a short smile; I can't stay at this place any further! I need to quickly run away!