Vol. 2, Chapter 2 (Chapter 38)

Volume 2, Chapter 38: Jian ge, become XXX now!

TL: flarewk

Actually, if there were only males present at the scene then the atmosphere won't be that awkward, but the problem is there were females here as well...Amelia, can't you look at the atmosphere around you before talking?

"Cough, cough, it's as what Amelia had said, so everyone remembered that already?"

Just quickly go past this conversation then.....

"Remembered!"

Luckily, everyone were rather co-operative.

"Does everyone really understand that? Zhang Jian, why not let's do a demonstration on that?"

"Demo-........what demonstration?"

Amelia, can't you just keep quiet?

"Of course it's.............heh heh"

She gave two rather sickening laughs.

"If it's about demonstration then I'll be first!"

Ma Qing Xue's rejection is within my expectations, but.....we could have demonstrated anything else, why this specifically.......

Such a pity, Ma Qing Xue, for I won't demonstrate this with anybody.....

"What are you garbling about, it's definitely me first!"

Here's the start of Xiao Ling's daily wrangling.....

But, Xiao Ling, I'm sorry, that's even more impossible already, unless I wanted to have some jail time.

"If you guys wanted to demonstrate, I can provide the tools needed!"

Prez, no one wanted you to provide that, and by the way I was expecting you to stop this situation in the first place!

They continued their meaningless bickering; forget it, as expected it's up to me to resolve this issue after all.

"I would never demonstrate with any of you people........because I......Wang Yi, you get it, right...."

I looked towards Wang Yi with a lingering expression of affection, and of course this was acted out by me, at times like this it's up to him to tank the heat.

"Zhang Jian! You will regret this!"

Just before he was death-chased by Ma Qing Xue and Xiao Ling, he took the initiative and quickly jumped out of the window to flee for his life; looks like he finally became smart for once.

"All right......it'll be up to here for today."

Not only because there's 1 person missing here, but cause of time restraints as well; the time is almost 8 PM right now, it's time to head back already.