Vol. 1, Chapter 27

Volume 1, Chapter 27: Your kidney had dropped

TL: flarewk

Escaping downstairs of the Student Council building, I saw that the Vice Prez was waiting there as well. "Normally how long does the Prez takes to relapse once?"

"I'm not sure.....it happens anytime......"

"Then why not have her medication carried along with you all the time!!"

"Even if the Prez was to relapse she would only become slightly more of an idiot, maybe more aggressive a little, but other than that it wouldn't cause as much of a loss, so......."

"Yeah right! This concerns my personal safety!"

"But the problem is what does your personal safety have to do with me?"

"We're at least the members of the Student Council......"

"Don't try to suck up to me, unless right now you and Jiang Tian do something interesting in front of me!"

I'm such an idiot for hoping that the Vice Prez would help me out on this.

After just randomly finding a place to sit downstairs, I waited all the way until lunch time had almost ended when Amelia did an OK gesture towards me from the window-sides, looks like the Prez had been settled by them already.

And inside the Student Council meeting room, the environment here compared to the clean tidy version prior is a completely shockingly huge change. It's practically a mess now, with the desk being chainsawed into two halves, the sofa being stabbed by knives to the point of it being completely riddled with holes, the white walls had various deep scratches onto it as well as palm prints, the ceiling's white light had for some unknownst reason fallen onto the ground, and the exposed electrical wire remained flickered sparks of electricity.

I looked towards them, Ma Qing Xue, Prez, and Amelia all suffered varyng degrees of damages; Ma Qing Xue's school uniform had already turned into a tank top that exposed her shoulders and her bellybutton, the Prez's uniform was completely tattered, what remained was pieces of cloths that had barely covered a few important areas, almost seemingly not wearing anything at all, and Amelia just casually took off her broken uniform and skirt, and what remained was silverly white undergarments plus long black stockings in pristine condition.

"I didn't see anything at all!"

The moment I've entered the door, I utilized my Unforgetting Memoryspecial technique to memorize this beautiful scenery before swiftly closing shut my eyes.

Saving in progress........saving in progress............save success!

"Zhang Jian, your body had already betrayed you!"

Damm it.......cursed natural body reaction!

"If you wanna see then go ahead and see then~ since I won't have any loss anyway~ I won't die if I was to be seen too~"