Vol. 2, Chapter 7 (Chapter 43)

Volume 2, chapter 43: The start of disorder 3

TL: flarewk

The next day, I didn't go to school at all, so I randomly made up an excuse to rest at home. I was afraid to see Ma Qing Xue, and the me right now have no idea how to face her at all.

If Ma Qing Xue doesn't distance herself away from me, then I'll have to only actively distance myself away from her. This was a solution that isn't really a solution by itself.

Just like that, I'll hide in my house till the end of the month then......

My eyes fixedly stared towards the entrance of the small district, if there's anything unusual I'll be able to be ready for it.

In the afternoon, while eating instant noodles my eyes remained fixed still towards the entrance; even though there are four big entrances into this small district....and I can only see one of them, I still went on the precaution-is-always-good mentality, and continued to monitor, as during these moments, an extra instance of being careful would mean extra hope for me to be able to run away whenever danger approaches.

"Why did she come here......?"

At the entrance of the small district, Ma Qing Xue was carrying a paper bag, and was proceeding towards the building of where I was living in.

How does she know which unit I was living in, I've never once told her about that before....although it wasn't surprising that she knew that I lived in this small district, but from her posture it's rather clear that not only she knew which building that I lived in within the district, it's also possible that she had knowledge on which floor and which unit I am in as well.

A few minutes later, knockings on the door ensued expectedly, but I don't plan to open the door for her, so I'll just pretend that I'm not at home then.

Knock, knock, knock.

After knocking sounds continued for a few more times it then abruptly stopped, Ma Qing Xue probably must have left already.

But reality once again, proved that my guesses were way off the mark.

Sounds of a key inserting inside my doorknob appeared; I hadn't even had time to think about what to do next, and in my haste I quickly opened the seatings of the sofa and hid underneath it; below this sofa's seatings was a storage cabinet, and it's just nice that a person could fit in there.

The door was opened.

She actually had the keys to my home.....it's so unbelievably unbelievable.....

Will Ma Qing Xue slowly become the same as my girlfriend........deep within my heart, formed a fear towards Ma Qing Xue as well.

Why must I have this damning body condition, among all the kinds of people that it could attract, why must it be love dependency disease!