Vol. 3, Chapter 3 (Chapter 52)

Volume 3, Chapter 52: Zhang Jian is missing

TL: flarewk

In a three storied small mansion, there's a room within that's decorated especially extravagant compared to the rest, and a group of people were gathered in here discussing certain matters; the doorplate of the room wrote: Su Hua Secondary - High School Department [Student Council].

"Zhang Jian had been missing for almost 10 days already, anyone of you have any leads on it?"

The Student Council President Sun Li Hua's eyebrow frowned, as her gaze swept upon the other people sitting on the sofa.

"Nothing, our only lead was the group message that Zhang Jian sent to all of us before he disappeared."

Wang Yi waved his phone about as he replied Sun Li Hua.

"The contents of that group message, is definitely not written by Zhang Jian, and I can see very clearly, that something bad had happened to Zhang Jian!"

Ma Qing Xue thumped her chest, and said it with an expression of extreme conviction.

Sun Li Hua took out her phone, and tapped the screen, opening that short group message up, and looked at it once again.

The contents of the short message was: [Everyone, I'm Zhang Jian, I have some urgent business needing to return back to my old home to settle, and it may take a period of time, you guys don't need to worry about me.]

"Forget just about that short message, he didn't even pick up his phone, and we can't find any other way to contact him, I've went to his house a few times already, and there's no one in at all."

Amelia added on another bit of information, which made the crowd even more worried on Zhang Jian's current situation.

"Just basing only on a short message to determine that Zhang Jian was missing or not is indeed a little rushed, although I said these a week ago, but right now, I received a particular bit of extremely unfortunate information."

Sun Li Hua's eyebrows frowned even deeper than before.

"Prez, please say it!"

Ma Qing Xue looked desperately at Sun Li Hua, as her fingers were placed on her large thighs and trembled nonstop; it's quite clear that she's in a state of extreme nerve-wreck right now.

"All of you, please take a look at this recording, it was taken down by the roadside surveillance camera... although it wasn't really that clear."

Sun Li Hua turned the desk's laptop around to everyone, and on it displayed a certain recording.

In the recording, Zhang Jian met a girl in a road-bend, and after conversing with her shortly he turned around and attempted to run away, but the girl caught up with him, pounced him down and did some unknownst thing to him afterwards. The recording quality was quite bad, which made them unable to see what happened clearly, and after a while Zhang Jian stopped struggling, and the girl flagged down a passing black vehicle before disappearing from the recording's sight.