Vol. 3, Chapter 16 (Chapter 65)

Volume 3, Chapter 65: Met someone from the past

TL: flarewk

The darkness within Xiao Yu's inner heart wouldn't be resolved that easily, I knew that very clearly, for this is something that needed time to slowly disperse it away, and as for whether I can really disperse it away or not, what I can only say is that, I'll do my utmost best efforts in trying so.

"Xiao Yu, what do you feel like eating tonight, gege can cook for you anything, although I can't guarantee onto the taste of it......."

"Mm, as long as it's made by gege, even if it kills me I'll still eat it!"

"What kind of level of disgust would it actually cause someone to die...., if not, I'll need to look for her to learn some cooking skills."

"Her? Is it that Ma Qing Xue person?"

"Mm, her cooking skills are superb!"

"I'm not eating, even if I'm to starve to death I won't eat anything that gege learned from her!"

"Don't be like that alright....why are you so distasteful towards them at all........."

"I'll give you an example, if I ask gege to come accompany my boyfriend to play some games, what would you think as well, wouldn't you want to chop him into pieces!"

"Nonono, I'll ask him to properly take care of my meimei in the future......."

I wouldn't go that far to chop him into pieces, but beating him up would definitely be in my to-do-list, as he actually had the audacity to pursue my meimei..... hold on, that's not right, I should be happy instead, if Xiao Yu had a boyfriend, then she wouldn't cling onto me anymore, but somehow I had the distinct feeling that my heart was feeling rather empty out of a sudden.

"Oh? Is it, if I was gege I would have definitely chopped him up, and afterwards slicing him into minced meat piece by piece, then placing into a meat grinder....."

Xiao Yu's tone went back to being creepy again.....looks like I still can't mention about Ma Qing Xue and the rest in front of her......

"Xiao Yu, don't you think you're a little too ruthless already?"

"Mm......am I? I thought that I'm already extremely benevolent by these."

Benevolent? Having your corpse mutilated badly even after dying is called being benevolent.....even if Xiao Yu's attitude changes, her mindset would still be halted in the past huh......this isn't good at all.

"Let's not talk about this first....it affects the mood....by the way, Xiao Yu, you've grown fatter already? How come you seemed to be much heavier compared to last time?"

After I've walked for quite some distance later I felt rather tired, was it that my body condition had become worse or was it Xiao Yu who had become heavier....