Vol. 4, Chapter 8 (Chapter 76)

TL: Hey there, here's a famous chinese saying about lolis

胸不平何以平天下?
(If your chests aren't flat, how would you enable peace around the world?)

The pun here would be on the word 平, the first usage means 'flat', but the second 平 means 'peace'.

It's basically a play on words, to advocate lolis.

Next chapter, I'll intro the big breasted version..

Volume 4, Chapter 76: Let's escape!

TL: flarewk

"Xiao' Ling, be careful, don't make any noise at all!"

Opening the entrance of the warehouse a little, using the crack from the door, I peeked around repeatedly towards outside, and was sure then that there wasn't any guards outside; and at the only one spot that could view us here from the third floor of the small western mansion, there's only one person still sitting at the balcony, plus he's already fallen asleep.

It's extremely perfect, if there wasn't any mishaps at all, the escape plan would probably be successful.

Stealthily walking out of the warehouse, me and Xiao' Ling used the cover of the night to silent proceed forward in the darkness.

Just for today, I've planned extremely long already, hopefully there won't be any mishaps at all.....

"Jian-ge....there's someone there....."

Xiao' Ling suddenly used her fingers and pointed into a direction, quietly reminding me, and as I followed Xiao' Ling's fingers to look over, there's expectedly someone over there, and he's sitting on the grasspatch looking at the moon, while humming a melody, and occasionally taking few mouthfuls of the wine placed beside him.

That person's Lin Zhu, it's been so late already yet he still didn't sleep huh......

"Xiao' Ling, let's slightly change our route...."

Pulling her hands, we slowly distanced away from Lin Zhu, and at that moment my palms were already sweating, Xiao' Ling too was the same as me, her palms were nervous till it was full of sweat.

Ka chak!

I accidentally stepped onto a tree branch on the ground; although the tree branch being broken wasn't that loud at all, but it's blaringly obvious in this silent night surroundings.

Oh shit! Trouble!

"Qi yi!"

He immediately loudly roared towards our direction, and swiftly took out his phone and spoke a few sentences.

"Xiao' Ling, what did he say?"

"Jian-ge, we're doomed, he's calling their people to wake up and lock down their surroundings!"