Vol. 4, Chapter 2 (Chapter 70)

Volume 4, Chapter 70: Why are you such an expert

TL: flarewk

"Zhang Jian! Let's have lunch together!"

"Mm, a luncheon huh, I have the same thinking as well."

"Same thinking as well? I somehow feel that today, you gave off a sort of.......formally polite kind of sensation..."

Due to that name-calling early in the morning, Ma Qing Xue was delighted until she over-lapsed many of my abnormal behavior, and Yè Zǐ being a person from ancient times, wanting her to say out modern-day language within a short period of time was still rather difficult, but luckily I normally wouldn't speak my hometown's dialect in front of them, if not Yè Zǐ would have a harder time acting.

"Don't tell me that you didn't like my this look of being rather knowledgeable?"

Yè Zǐ confusedly looked towards Ma Qing Xue, and blinked her eyes, I know about her way of thinking, in ancient times, a woman normally would either like smart scholars or manly-oozing rugged heroes.

"Nope, no matter what type you are, I always liked it all."

Ma Qing Xue gave off a smile, and grasped my hands as we went towards the exclusive canteen for the Student Council members.

This kind of situation right now, no matter how you view it me and Ma Qing Xue looked like a loving couple, and Yè Zǐ wasn't shy at all, just like that flirted around casually with Ma Qing Xue all the way.....my god......

How am I supposed to explain today's events to Ma Qing Xue tomorrow.....although I indeed had confessed to her, but I still hoped to be a little conservative in our relationship.

If it wasn't for my old veteran's status, just my behavior today would warrant me being immolated by the school's male body for an improbable amount of times repeatedly already.

"Zhang Jian.....when you're drinking water, why must you use your hand to cover your mouth....."

"About this.....please don't mind me....."

The habits from ancient times still resided within Yè Zǐ's body, and if this goes on I have no idea how much more of a fool I'm going to display, so it's best that I'd hurry up on returning home then......

For the afternoon classes, under my stern warning, it ended with Yè Zǐ not doing anything outrageous at all, and from the moment that the after-school bell rang, I deeply gave off a sigh of relief within my heart.

"Yè Zǐ, go back immediately, don't hesitate.....through the back door!"

"Can I play outside for a little while...."

"No way, it's not that you can't feel what I'm feeling right now too!"

"Mm....."

I've endured the entire day of not going to the toilet.....and as for the reason, of course it's because I'm quite shy! So, I don't want to do anything else right now, only just wanting to hurry on home to let Yè Zǐ come out and allowing me to properly use the toilet.