Vol. 3, Chapter 7 (Chapter 56)

Volume 3, Chapter 56: Dilapidated plant

TL: flarewk

"Prez!"

Behind Ma Qing Xue, were the rest of the crowd catching up to her one at a time; they surveyed the floor surroundings thoroughly, but even after entering the room later they still didn't notice Sun Li Hua at all.

At the door entrance, Sun Li Hua's phone laid onto the floor.

"I'll go downstairs to check the security surveillance footage first, you guys be careful......."

Wang Yi was about to step forward but was held back by Amelia.

"How low is your IQ exactly, right now you still want to take action by yourself?"

"Then......."

"We'll go together, everyone stay closer a little.....try not to stay too far.

Ma Qing Xue turned around and calmly suggested.

After they had safely went downstairs, they explained the situation to the security and managed to retrieve the surveillance footage, but was told that during the time of Sun Li Hua's disappearance, it was just nice that the surveillance was out of order for five minutes.

"It definitely must be the work of that girl, right now I'll go look for her at Zhang shu's, if I don't let her eat one or two weights then my surname isn't Xia!"

"Calm down.....don't act rashly....right now since Prez isn't around, 
it's even more crucial that we calmly face this situation. Let's head back and rest first, we'll continue this again tomorrow during the day."

When Sun Li Hua wasn't around, Ma Qing Xue's personality will have a little bit of change, everyone knew about this point. Their Prez is a person who's deserving of their trust, but that doesn't mean that without Sun Li Hua around, they would wholly be useless.

"The leader of the Student Council and the leader of the Five Human Trashes were lost....this sure is a rather insurmountable mission......"

Wang Yi gave off a lament, he didn't look too optimistic about the current state next time.

"We'll take a step at a time, and feel the rocks while crossing the river*, that girl shouldn't have done anything horrific to Prez, since all of you know as well about Prez's background. If anything untoward happened to Prez, she'll definitely won't have an easy time afterwards.....she's a very careful person, so she shouldn't make such a low-level mistake like this.

"Hopefully.."

Although the crowd was extremely worried for Sun Li Hua, they still accepted Ma Qing Xue's arrangements, and decided to first have a proper rest.

"We'll sleep in shifts, not all should be sleeping at the same time, at least one person must be awake for surveillance....."

Amelia told everyone her suggestion, but in Ma Qing Xue's opinion, it wasn't necessary.