Vol. 1, Chapter 12

Volume 1, Chapter 12: The evil plot behind the Sports Meet

TL: flarewk

Me and Ma Qing Xue spent an entire afternoon playing a game of hide and seek, for the moment she had any free time she would immediately run to pester me.

Even if I was to try hiding inside the cubicle, being one of Su Hua's Three Great Beauties, she could easily command a few purish-mindset male classmates to drag me out, which in point made me rather vexed.

And so, I'm currently hiding within the bushes, as right now it's only that school had just ended, Ma Qing Xue is still in school trying to search for me non-stop.

I'm definitely and extremely sure that she would have an eye firmly marked onto the school gates as well!

"Yosh~ isn't this the Librarian Keeper? What are you doing here?"

Accompanied by this resounding voice is followed by a sudden malevolence I felt on my backside.

Looks like Jiang Tian, aka Anal Calamity had arrived.

(TL: too much puns here that i'm laughing with tears... Anal calamity as you know is a pun on g*y s*x, and Jiang Tian in reverse is called Tian Jiang, which means "Divine Punishment", put these two synonyms together and... ahahahahaa!)

"Nothing much, I'm currently enjoying the blissfulness of nature!"

I randomly spouted out some nonsense to divert his attention off, hopefully this guy would be able to take the hint and go away.

"The me last time didn't really realize, but the you who's lying down right now, have a really nice an*l!"

And he actually stroked my precious backside.

"Jiang Tian, don't be like that, I have absolutely no interest in you!"

"Librarian Keeper, how bout a quick taste? I guarantee that you'll fly towards paradise after that!"

He still didn't give up onto my backside, and was actually salivating for it.

"Even if I was to give it a go, it will be me attacking! And you taking!"

I angrily retaliated back at him, and reversed pounced him down.

(TL: it means that Zj will be the one doing the thrus*ing, while the one enjoying the sl*mming pleas*re will be Jt)

"Waaah~ ~ ~ ~ ~"

A strange sound emanated from the other side of the bushes.

It's the Vice President, she's holding a camera while salivating and recording down the both of our actions right now.

"Don't mind my presence, please continue!"

So this Vice President is actually afu nǚ.