Vol. 2, Chapter 11 (Chapter 47)

Volume 2, Chapter 47: Cutting off ties of confusion

TL: flarewk

I gave Amelia a call, lying that Ma Qing Xue accidentally fell onto her head when she was walking, and to let Amelia to look after her, with Amelia just agreeing to it without saying anything else.

Afterwards, what I need to do, is to hide from my girlfriend during these few days left, today's the 26th, my birthday, and the time left to next month was 4 days remaining.

"Huh....this is........"

A pretty-looking wallet had fallen near the door entrance, it probably should be Ma Qing Xue's.....

I opened up the wallet and took a look, inside contained a few small change, her student identification card, personal identification card, and also......a photograph.

It was that wedding photo that we took last time, and it was the one where she was kissing my forehead.

I took out her personal identification card, and glanced towards it casually....her birthday.....it was actually at the end of this month, on the 30th!

Sorry, Ma Qing Xue, novel't celebrate your birthday already, I may be able to celebrate it a day late, and also may not be able to celebrate it ever.

The crux, would be about these few days remaining, whether my girlfriend will be able to find me or not.

"Prez, are there still no news at all?"

"Nothing, if there is I'll straightaway inform you......"

27th, I spent my day without any abnormalities, and there wasn't any news on my girlfriend.

"Xiao Ling, are there any news at all, it's fine even if it's just a little!"

"Sorry, Jian ge, there wasn't any at all, it's like she had vanished from the human world."

28th. I spent my entire day living in fear, and there still wasn't any news of my girlfriend yet.

Where had she been to already....could she have reached City C by now......should I indicate to her that I have changed my location already......

All kinds of thoughts filled up my brain.

What did my girlfriend depend on to find me exactly......from a normal person's perspective way of thinking, I couldn't understand it at all....don't tell me that there's some sort of tracking device onto me? That's not right....if there was, she would have found me long ago already, but then how would it be possible then....it can't be that would be some kind of mark onto me......

Ma....rk.....Ma Qing Xue seemed to have always known where I was too.....and I suddenly recalled about a certain something.

"Purish loving affection.......dark linger adoration.........purplish love feeling......"