Vol. 1, Chapter 30

Volume 1, Chapter 30: You completely don't understand how to do CPR

TL: flarewk

Within Amelia's eyes, flashed a trace of horror....she was actually scared.....

"I can feel it too, but it looks like the rest didn't react to it."

"I knew it; being the first Duo Emperors alongside with me, you'll definitely be able to feel it too."

Being from the 12 legendary veterans, me and Amelia's sensitivity are way above the average person.

Since we would often need to avoid being caught, isn't that right......

"You have any ideas on what it is?"

"No, but my feelings tll me that it's definitely a bad omen......"

A bad omen? It's a little troublesome....

"It should be fine, as long as we don't approach the previous' native regional area."

"Mm......."

That thing should most probably be"Ye Zi" already, and by the way what is "Ye Zi" exactly, it can't be some dangerous wild beast, could it?

"Alright, let's stop here for this conversation, to avoid letting Prez and the rest from waiting too long."

Amelia said as she re-straightened her feelings; so she's a rather optimistic person, huh.

"Let's go."

Just as Amelia stood up from my body, my leg suddenly slipped, and I subconsciously grabbed onto Amelia's hand, which made her tumble onto the ground, and under my panic, both of my hands were pressed onto the floor supporting me as my body laid onto Amelia's; right now our position seemed to have been swapped from earlier.

Bang!

The door suddenly opened at just this moment.....

"Zhang Jian, Amelia, I'd say no wonder you guys took so long, can't you do this sort of things at night? Also, when you guys do these kinds of stuff at night, remember not to make too much noise to avoid disturbing the rest of us."

The Prez pouted as she grumbled towards us, luckily it wasn't Ma Qing Xue or Xiao Ling that saw us though.....

Shintk.........Shintk...........Shintk.........Shintk.........Shintk...........

A series of knife-grinding sounds resounded beside my ears.

It's Xiao Ling, she's grinding a knife, what's she planning to do?

Whroooooom~~whrooooooom~~whrooooooooom~~~~~~~~

I heard the sound of electric chainsaw revving too......

And it's Ma Qing Xue, she's revving the chainsaw, now what's she planning to do?

"Zhang Jian~ it must be her who first seduced you, right~?"