Vol. 2, Chapter 1 (Chapter 37)

TL: The start of the volume that is full of drama

TL: 
The start of the volume that is full of drama

You guys may or may not find the MC likable in this vol, but please bear this in mind..... 

Zhang Jian had a trauma, of girls

Please try to understand that and think within his shoes. 
Vol 2 will be critical to explain Vol 3.....

Volume 2, Chapter 37: The midterm exams approaches

TL: flarewk

While going down the hill, I noticed many wild flowers in the grass patch along the pathway, so I casually plucked a few bunch of flowers and searched out a vase within the mansion, and placed the flowers within the vase, standing it in front of Yè Zǐ's grave.

"Next time, I will come back and visit you again."

After this, I changed back to my original clothes, carried along with me the set of Han clothing that Yè Zǐ gave me, and walked out of the forestry small path.

The ends of the small path was the airport, and I who had just walked out of the small path noticed Prez and the rest were just about to enter.

It's the GPS that revealed my location, huh........

"Zhang Jian, where have you been! Didn't I tell you that the previous' native regional area is dangerous, so why did you go there! Answer me honestly!"

"I didn't do anything at all, I only went to take a stroll to relax myself."

"You could have gone to the beach, or anywhere else, but you've intentionally ran all the way here, so you must be hiding something from all of us!"

The Prez sharply noticed the unnaturalness in my face expression.

"Actually, me and Amelia went inside here before, and I quite liked the scenery at there too; since I'm bored in the morning, so I only curiously went inside for some exploration.."

"Exploration.....aren't you scared of Ye Zi, according to the legends Ye Zi is right within the previous' native regional area!"

Yè Zǐ, huh? She wasn't the least bit scary at all, but instead is a rather cute spirit.

"All right, all right, aren't I fine as of now? Let's head home."

I attempted to casually dismiss Prez, but Prez wasn't a person that could easily give up on something, so annoying......

"I believe Zhang Jian!"

"Ma Qing Xue, I also believe him too, but he....."

"He must have his reasons on entering the previous' native regional area! Plus Zhang Jian had also already explained the reason, wasn't that enough already?"