Vol. 1, Chapter 25

Volume 1, Chapter 25: Becoming a member of the Student Council

TL: flarewk

"Ya~hoo~ Good morning Zhang Jian, how's that book of mine by the way~?"

I've just stepped into the school when Amelia greeted me; and as usual used that special hugging technique of hers to lock down all of my limbs, and the two mounds of comfortableness squished onto my back made the originally lethargic me slightly more wide awake instantly.

"Extremely not bad!"

This phrase not only applies to the collection that I've exchanged with her, but also subtly referring to the feeling I had onto my back.

"Hehee, looking at you right now already had told me, such big panda eyes.......also, how many times did you mast**bate last night?"

"........."

Is it really normal for a girl to ask a guy this kind of question?

"And by the way, I've mast**bated thrice!!"

Looking at me being sullen and not answering, she went on to reply her own question first, is it really normal for a girl to tell a guy about this kind of question!!!

"I didn't do anything, my self-control is still rather strong."

"Is it? Self-control~"

Amelia squished her breasts onto my back a little more closer, as her lips went right beside my ears, and kept repeatedly breathing hot air into it.

Damm it....this kind of irresistible feeling will really be addictive.....

Early in the morning being attacked by this kind of stimulation, this was extremely lethal against a guy in his youth like me, even if it's the old veteran's me I still subconsciously had a certain part of my body reacting to it.

"Ohh~ ohhh~ Zhang Jian, your soo energetic! Do you want to play with me~?"

"P-play, what?"

"Of course it's to play with those stuffs that will be worthy of my title of 'Men Huntress'~~"

".....I warn you, don't play with fire! The consequences will be very severe!"

"Forbidden Books Lord, you're scared already? We're at the very least the first Duo Emperors, being together happily discussing and exploring such knowledge....wasn't it a rather pleasant thing to do?"

Pleasant.....that's a definite yes, but I don't want to unknowingly after seventeen years lose out on the most valuable thing on me!

"Amelia, lessons are about to start, I'll first head on towards the classroom......."

I did my best to extricate myself from her hug, but the more I struggled, the more my joints hurt as a result, and the sensation on my back became even more pronounced and comfortable too, what exactly is this kind of move......