Vol. 1, Chapter 6

Volume 1, Chapter 6: Gathering of the Five Trashes

TL: flarewk

Lunchtime. As I'm extremely lacking in money, I lonelily sat at the school's balcony and munched on to the tasteless steamed buns; to me right now, even a piece of salted fish would taste like luxuriousness.

"Cough cough.."

I suddenly choked onto my bun..... which is an extremely serious issue right now, for I didn't have any extra money to purchase any water.

I forcefully attempted to thump my own back, but the result only made it even worse.

Just now it had only blocked my esophagus, and after a few thumps, not only did it not get swallowed into my stomach, but it went into my windpipe instead.

Can't breathe! If this goes on I'll be dead, being choked to death by a steamed bun, this definitely must be heaven's retribution!

The toilet then, even natural water is also considered as water, just use whatever that's available as of now.

I quickly thought to myself, as the inability to breathe caused me unbearably agonizing pain.

I opened the balcony's door, and noticed that Ma Qing Xue is walking up the staircases, was she also planning to have lunch at the balcony?

But this wasn't the crux here, the crux is that she's holding a packet of milk in her hands, although she's happily drinking it in her mouth via a straw, but the me who's almost dying couldn't think so much into it at that point of time.

I used my fastest speed ever to dash in front of her; she didn't quite react to me suddenly quickly zooming towards her, and had her packet of milk grabbed off from her hands by me to drink it, and after I drank a huge gulp of it in a single go I felt my lungs finally managing to feel the presence of air once again.

"What are you looking at, I just drank your milk alright? Take it, I've still got stuff to do so I'm off!"

(TL: the milk here, it easily be misunderstood as it's also a double-sided word for breast-milk, i'm not sure if the author intended for him to unintentionally say that pun, but here's the low down anyway.)

I've got to seize this opportunity of her not returning back to her senses yet, and quickly run off.....

Just now, I had also rather admired my behavior, for I could so blatant and nonchalantly grabbed someone else's drink that they were drinking halfway.

When I'm about to reach the classroom at the third level, I realized that I seemed to have left my keys on the balcony.

Returning back to the school balcony once more, Ma Qing Xue sat onto the same bench in which I was earlier munching onto the steamed buns. and just beyond the bench, is my missing keys that I had dropped.