Vol. 2, Chapter 6 (Chapter 42)

Volume 2, Chapter 42: The start of disorder 2

TL: flarewk

8 o'clock at night. I was aimlessly wandering around the streets, thinking about how I should escape; my identification card had long been missing already, I have no idea how long it would be by then if I was to wait for it to be issued to me. Henceforth, I couldn't purchase train tickets...plane tickets...and I don't think long distance coaches would be possible too......

Even if it's plausible......if I was to really use my identification to purchase those tickets, my girlfriend would have a way then to locate me, so leaving out all of those options, I can only choose......illegal taxis.

I had the feeling that my girlfriend wouldn't be that kindred of heart to tell me such a vital bit of information, it's quite possible that it's an attempt to bait me out, and the crux of this was that I have totally no idea where did she get her information from in the first place; if I was to at least know about it a little, I wouldn't be in such a passivity already.

My house, was empty as usual, so I'm about to leave this lonely house that haven't even been occupied for even a month huh........

I brought along a few simple change of clothes, and pulled my luggage outside, preparing to hide from the upcoming disaster.

"Yo~ Zhang Jian, where are you planning to go for a holiday with these~"

Prez was sitting on the long relaxation bench in my house's district, I had just only left the entrance when I was caught by her.

"No, it's nothing.....I had a bit of urgent business....a week later I'll be back.....also, if there's someone looking for me, just say that you don't know about me at all, I'm counting on you to tell everyone about it......."

"Sounds like you've encountered a rather big trouble huh...........is it convenient for you to say it out for me to listen?"

"Sorry, Prez, I don't feel like saying it, anyway Prez, please do what I've told you to do, I'll be really thankful to you for it."

"Zhang Jian....let me tell you one thing, sometimes just blindly acting strong wouldn't have any positive effects at all, if it's something that I'm able to help out with then please just say it, don't be overly courteous about it."

The Prez indeed could help me onto this, but......I don't really want to trouble her over it.

"In school, I'm the President, and your the Assistant, but right now this issue is private, and your Sun Li Hua's affirmed friend, and if friend is in trouble, I'll definitely help out!"

The Prez seemed to be able to see out the hesitation oozing out from my eyes, and thumped my back in encouragement.

Just like that hurriedly running away indeed lacked a bit of consideration, what if it's really was what I had thought of, she's just wanting to bait me out, then wouldn't I be on the losing end then?