Vol. 3, Chapter 10 (Chapter 59)

TL: Hey all, I've managed to obtain asuper HD picture of Volume 1, featuring Ma Qingxue!

Volume 3, Chapter 59: Battle at the Abandoned Factory 2

TL: flarewk

How long had it been already......I had no idea.....I felt that my reason were almost at the brink of crumbling....in these days of complete absolute darkness, I attempted to depend onto dreaming in order to anesthetize myself....

However, that was ineffective at all, I've already been away from the sunlight for a very, very long time, and in this gloomy, cold and damp environment, only the occasional rats or cockroaches were my companions.

I've completely lost my sensation of the outside world's timings, but I still hadn't lost my feelings of my surrounding's time. It should be roughly five days ago when my meimei had came over to deliver sustenance to me.....previous few times she had always returned here once every three days, and right now I'm about to run out of supplies, no matter if it's food or water they all could only last me grudgingly for 1 more day.

If my meimei still doesn't come before that, I'll die of starvation or maybe dehydration.....of course, that's impossible.

I won't be that foolish till I would really wholly listen to my meimei's arrangements.....at the very least, I must rebel against her, and then I would be able to run away from her as a result!

Bang! Bang! Bang!

A series of knocking sounds resounded within the deathly silent room, my hands were holding a metal bat, to be more precise, it's actually a piece of bed legging. Luckily this bed was a metal bed, and during this period of time I had always been using this bed legging that I've plucked off from the bed to thump against the bottom region of the wall.

I touched that concave-hole on the wall, and knocked against it a few times; thanks to the long period of days that I had my eyes uselessly trapped inside the room, my life had completely depended onto my ears to listen to sounds for differentiation, and it was all due to this, that my hearing had already evolved into being able to listen out how thick the bottom region of the wall is.

I probably still need about three days worth more of digging....I dared not make it too noisy, for fear of my meimei discovering it when I was in the midst of digging, hence I was always doing it rather carefully, which impeded my progress to a very slow notion......after tomorrow, there'll still be two more days before I'm able to escape, I'll need to think of a plan to ration my supplies......

"Mm? What happened?"

My ears suddenly caught many strange sounds from the ceiling, 'pi li pa la' echoing as if there were people running above somewhat.

Don't tell me.....there's people above....but....it's possible that it's my meimei that's doing something on top as well, so I've decided to ignore it and hide my metal bat that I was holding onto my hands to under the bottom of the bedding, while pushing the bed towards the wall in order to prevent the hole that I've dug from being seen; right now, it's time to lie on my bed pretending that I was sleeping all the while. After this time that my meimei delivers food and water over, the next time she sees me again I'll be long gone already.