Vol. 1, Chapter 19

Volume 1, Chapter 19: A date with her 1

TL: flarewk

"Um.... can you guys calm down....."

"Ma Qing Xue, look at just how young Xiao Ling is? Just let her go along with it, alright?"

"Xiao Ling, don't be naughty already, tonight when we head back I'll cook up something nice for you...."

I tried to soften their relations, but they didn't appreciate my gesture at all.

"You shut the hell up!"

Both of them yelled out in unanimous unison; why do they have such a common understanding onto this?!

"Xiao meimei, I understood Zhang Jian very well, he clearly liked people with big breasts like me!"

Ma Qing Xue puffed up her chest whilst looking at Xiao Ling; indeed, I really do adore huge breasts, but at the same time I don't have any distaste towards small ones either.

There's no male guy around who would hate breasts, right?

"Hn hn~ That may not be the case~"

(TL: hn hn here is sound expressions of proudness)

Xiao Ling then took out her phone, and played a recording from it.

"I love lolis the most!"

"Flat chested is justice!"

"Small tongxues are the absolute best!"

It's my voice..... it's being played right in front of all the students of Experimental High and Su Hua.... I suddenly felt that my life had lost all meaning to live already...

I really want to die.....

"Although I have no idea what methods you used to make Zhang Jian say out these sort of words, but I'm able to discern that, his voice tone is not very willing, and even have a little sadness and shamefulness in it too, this is definitely not Zhang Jian's real intentions!"

Are you the worm crawling around in my belly? I didn't even know that I had such a variety of emotions back then....

"I think that small children should just quietly go back and study hard, next time when you've grown up then it's a better time to consider about these kinds of stuffs, alright~?"

"Nonono, jiejie you should be the one instead, since you're so beautiful why don't you just find a rich husband from a wealthy family, is it that enjoyable to be a mistress~?"

"A pity, you kept saying that Zhang Jian is your husband, but just from the age alone it's impossible for you to get a marriage certificate, but as for me, I'll just need to wait a couple more years before I can do so~ by that time let's just see who's the mistress around here~?"