Vol. 1, Chapter 33

Volume 1, Chapter 33: The start of a storm

TL: flarewk

"It's morning already, huh......."

Amelia rubbed her eyes blearily as she gave off a large sigh.

"Let's go discuss about this with the Prez, we can't stay in Nightcrow island any longer."

"Mm......oh right....can you turn around? I want to change....."

"Ah, sorry, I didn't notice that."

Me and Amelia went downstairs after changing our attires, while Ma Qing Xue and Xiao Ling upon noticing us gave us glares that could kill.

"Prez, can we just go back today?"

"Why?"

""Ye Zi" is real, although I have no idea what's "Ye Zi" exactly, but both me and Amelia feel that "Ye Zi" is something that's extremely dangerous."

"Zhang Jian.....all of us came here together, so if it's about this, you must get everyone's agreement, and of course, if you have something on you can return first."

"Prez! My meaning is that "Ye Zi" is very dangerous, I'm just worried about everyone that's why......."

The Prez waved her hand, interrupting my words.

"I know that you have no reason to lie to us, but I still am a little suspicious about the "Ye Zi" that you're talking about.

The Prez looked towards the rest; they all shook their heads, with only the exception of Liu Xiong.

"Zhang Jian, the mark on the both of you........it's gone."

The mark's gone? What did "Ye Zi" do to us exactly when the both of us fell asleep last night......

"Liu Xiong, you know something about this?"

The Prez looked at Liu Xiong curiously.

"Yesterday when we arrived at this island in the morning, a mark appeared on Zhang Jian, and one appeared on Amelia as well in the afternoon, and today, which is right now, the marks on the both of them had disappeared."

The Prez doubtfully squeezed her chin a little as she considered, and she went to ask Liu Xiong again.

"Are you able to tell if it's done by humans?"

"No......right now other than being able to confirm if there are marks on the both of them, I don't know about anything else."

"If that's the case, let's return back by tonight, how does everyone feel about this?"

Prez gave me enough face onto this, for no one really believed about"Ye Zi", something that which can't really be explained about.

Unless they were to experience the presence of "Ye Zi" themselves.