Vol. 1, Chapter 14

Volume 1, Chapter 14: The Sports Meet Begins

TL: flarewk

At long last, I've finally reached the school, perhaps due to me running a little too anxiously beforehand, the blouse had already been moistened by my sweat and had stuck onto my body, which caused the male students to malevolently stare at me as they walked past.

"Hey, quickly take a look at that female student, she's not wearing anything in front!"

"Wahh.... she's still rather pretty too, why don't you go ahead and ask for her number."

Similar such conversations floated into my ears.. initially it was rather embarrassing, but then after some logical thinking I remembered that I've also been seen several times before when I swam last time, so the shy feeling quickly calmed down.

The crux is; this is the first time I've ever donned a girl's attire, and it is surprisingly suitable as well!

I walked into my classroom, and realized that my school uniform were already gone.

There's a small note on the table, and it wrote:

Zhang Jian, your clothes are a little dirtied, I'll help to bring back and wash it for you, I'll return them to you tomorrow.

By: Ma Qing Xue

Her kind motives have ruined everything for me, I'm finished! Don't tell me that I've to wear this blouse that's nearly completely soaked in sweat till home?

Out of options, I have but no choice but to head to the Student Council room, where hopefully the President would have some spare school uniforms for me to change.

"President, the Explode Experimental High School plan is a success, oh right, do you have any Su Hua school uniform or Experimental High school uniform?"

The Prez looked at me with an expression of confusion, but since the voice that I was speaking now is my original voice, the Prez merely got surprised for a little while before coming back to her senses.

"Zhang Jian tongxue, you did an extremely good job, but I'll have to check the actual situation with our spies before a reward will be given to you."

There's a reward as well? This is an unexpected surprise, as I only acted in all of these to prevent myself from being expelled in the first place.

Looks like that I had unknowingly made a dirty agreement with the Prez after all.

(TL: may be double-sided pun here.)

"Right now your way of wearing is..?"

"Necessary for infiltration!"

"The reason why you asked me for a school uniform is probably because of this, right?"

"Yep!"

"I'm really sorry, although we do have Su Hua and Experimental High's school uniforms in here, but they are all female outfits."