Vol. 2, Chapter 8 (Chapter 44)

Volume 2, Chapter 44: Even deeper disorder

TL: flarewk

One point that I knew was...based on my girlfriend's prowess, how could she not know that someone was investigating her, so she must have used some kind of deception trick, but no matter what, in both bits of information, one of them must definitely be correct.

After sending the Prez and Xiao Ling a short message each, I quickly received a reply from both in return.

Both Prez and Xiao Ling's reply had the same depiction of my girlfriend, be it whether the outer appearance description, body size and so on. The only difference was that the timing that she had set off was different, and that particular time gap was just nicely same as thetime gap that I had between the Prez's call and Xiao Ling's call.

And the most important point is, both Prez and Xiao Ling's information all pointed to the same station, so that information of Prez should be fake, and Xiao Ling's should be real.

(TL: I think what the author is saying is that the route is somewhat like you have to get past City G to reach City D, both having City G in their train-stopping destinations so Xiao Ling's info must be real.)

Looks like even my girlfriend didn't expect that I would call upon two influences to keep a watch on her.

So my girlfriend is in City G right now, and since my province have a total of 17 cities, counting from that day that my girlfriend gave me a call, she basically just needed 1 day to track out where there's my whereabouts in a city.

But, City H is merely a small city only, which means that since City G, City C, City D as well as the nearby City S and City K were big cities, it won't be that easy to carefully check my whereabouts within them.

Time left till the next month, 7 days remaining. A perfect one week duration.

Today I didn't go to school as usual, and I close all windows and doors before leaving my house, deciding to just while my entire day in a nearby hotel. This is for the sake of not harming Ma Qing Xue any more, and to be honest, I think that I possibly felt more anguish that what she was feeling always.

The phone rang, it's Ma Qing Xue, right now she should be in my home......

I set my phone to silent mode, and borelessly spend my time in the hotel sitting down reading books, but due to me feeling extremely monotonous I then decided to go out for a walk.

There wasn't any motives at all; I just plainly strolled around the streets, at times buying some snacks from the roadside hawkers, and afterwards watching movies by myself.

The movie's name was the same movie that appeared when I and Ma Qing Xue had our date, the originally planned to watch <Love Dependency Disease.

This movie talks about a normal guy who encountered a female lead who had love dependency disease, and I had to admit, the male lead in the movie had the same encounters as I did. What happened in the movie was that because the male lead was unsure about a few female leads, in the end when he was being confessed by female #2, he gave up on female #1, and was together with female #2, with the final ending of the movie being that the male lead and female #2 both being murdered by the angry female #1.