Vol. 1, Chapter 18

Volume 1, Chapter 18: Encountering a Shuraba

TL: flarewk

Resisting the strange feeling within me, I once again returned to the team formation.

Approaching Crossdressing Kingwho is standing not too far from me, I carefully observed him, if I didn't see a slight bulge in his throat, I would have really suspected that he was a girl, and same like me, his head was lowered, preventing anyone from seeing his adam's apple.

Just then, eight laps already been completed thus far, and we're already behind by half a lap; anxiousness began to grow within my heart as I've never expected the disadvantage to be that wide of a deal.

"I'll never ever let you be expelled!"

It's almost Ma Qing Xue's turn, as she turned to look at me with a face of extreme seriousness; if you would say that there's still someone in Su Hua who still treat me with kindness, it would be only her at this point.

It was the first time I had ever felt a slight trace of appreciation for my special body condition.

The instant she got ahold of the baton, she shot forward with all her might; for a delicate girl like her, such strenuous physical activity would definitely be discomforting, but she still placed in her utmost in order to catch up with the pace of the Experimental High School's girl relay runner.

I don't deserve to be treated that way by her....... this fact, I'm rather clear of it.

She helped to pull back a huge advantage in the relay race, allowing me only a few steps behind Crossdressing King.

"Thanks, I'll be punctual for tomorrow."

I received her relay baton, as I planned to exert my entire's body willpower into running finish the race.

Not for the simple reason of just preventing myself from being expelled, but for her as well, for all of Ma Qing Xue's efforts that she've produced.

Same for the Prez as well, I must not let her long stockings down too!

"Wang Yi, help me!"

I yelled loudly, and my body shot forward like a bullet flying in the wind; the strong gust of wind blowing behind me giving me a strong propulsion. If it's right now, I can use that secret technique of mine!

One of the numerous secret techniques of an old veteran,<Light-speed Mast**bation!! 

Both of my hands moving agilely while running, under the effects of increased adrenaline I exerted out an unbelievably fast speed; and when there's the final half lap to the finishing line, I've overtakenCrossdressing King.

Seeing me overtaking him, he tried his best to catch up to my pace, but with this remaining distance, it's absolutely impossible to catch up to me, as victory is just within sights.