Vol. 4, Chapter 4 (Chapter 72)

Volume 4, Chapter 72: Meeting Xiao Ling's lao bà

TL: flarewk

Today, is the last day of the school's semester, and also the date of the final examinations, this is the day that will decide the entire school of student's fate onto their holidays, whether they will happily enjoy it, or to do their assignments till their endly demise, it's all onto this gamble already.

Prez strongly emphasized a point before the start of the exams, don't ever, ever cheat at all, because.....if the cheating was to be discovered, during next semester, all the homework would be multiplied by ten times; what kind of cruel torture is that......

Currently I'm sitting in a exam hall, in a group with a total of 12 people, the exam hall arrangements this time were almost all randomly selected, with different grades of students separated from their exams in dissimilar dates, which was why there's so many exam halls in the first place. Those 12 people then were split rather spaciously in a classroom that normally felt rather small and compact, which made the possibility of helping people to cheat even more minuscule.

Today is a rather gloomy depressing day, as the sweltering summer heat and dazzlingly bright sunlight didn't bring any vigor towards the school at all, and at lunch time, there's many within the ongoing crowd who carried their afternoon's exam paper's materials revising once again, and their thick panda eyes clearly told me, that they must have been revising till very, very late yesterday.

"Yè Zǐ, the afternoon's papers are all english and math types, can I get through them?"

"Rest assured, at the very least there won't be any problems to reach the level of 'passing' that you've mentioned.

"Much thanks to Yè talented lady, when I return I'll serve you joss-sticks with utmost respect!"

Finishing my meal in the canteen, Ma Qing Xue unexpectedly didn't come look for me to have lunch together, as expected, for a student, their final exams were the real biggest enemy, in front of it, everything would always be defeated.

Afternoon, at 6.30 PM, after the final paper collection in the last exam hall, the finals ultimately had ended, and I sat onto the chair and gave off a long sigh of breath, while the other classmates in the same classroom were also like me, feeling delighted from being free from the torment this time.

The results would be announced three days later, and that time, would be the moment that really decided our life or death, but I already wasn't worried anymore, as with Yè Zǐ's help, I'll definitely pass this time!

"Yosh, Ma Qing Xue, how do you feel about your results this time."

On the corridor, I coincidentally met Ma Qing Xue, and so went on to casually ask her.

"Mm.....probably will pass everything, how about you?"

"Same like you, don't worry, when that time comes for you to really do ten times the assignment, I'll help you do them too."