Vol. 3, Chapter 12 (Chapter 61)

Volume 3, Chapter 61: Battle at the Abandoned Factory 4

TL: flarewk

"That's all you've got?"

The Prez laughed mockingly loudly, as the long knife in her hands danced around repeatedly, although Xiao Yu looked to be in the disadvantage, but in reality she actually still was able to attack in between Prez's openings.

"That should be you instead, if that's all you've got then don't think of snatching away my belonging!"

A slash from Prez sliced into the empty air, and Xiao Yu seized the chance to leap forward, pointing the sharp cold gleaming blade of the knife edge towards Prez's face and stabbing forward.

"A trifle act!"

Prez tilted her head to the left slightly, and Xiao Yu's knife edge brushed past the Prez's cheeks, merely slicing off a few strands of hair; the Prez quickly retracted her long knife, and from a down-to-up motion, pierced it towards Xiao Yu's neck.

"Your movements are a mere joke!"

Just when the knife nearly sliced into Xiao Yu's neck, she did a squatting action, with her knife's blade inertia thrusting from Prez's shoulders slashing towards her stomach; however, this movement was being deflected back by Prez with her long knife, the blade-to-blade action actually sparked out fiery flickering, and was especially dazzlingly bright in the dark factory.

They were really intent on massacring each other........

"How about this?"

Prez used the long attack range motion of the long knife to her advantage as she jumped backwards slightly, before wielding the knife to do a tornado-slicing-spin forward.

"Not good enough."

Xiao Yu didn't even falter at all, and even actually seized this opportunity to lend the force of leaping high up from the wall, not only to dodge past Prez's attack, but also to aim at the Prez's head in midair, stabbing her knife downwards thereafter.

As for the wall that Xiao Yu had leaped out from earlier, had a very distinct slash line onto it, that was being sliced up by Prez, and if Xiao Yu was to be hit by that earlier......the results would be catastrophic.

"Now.......I'll like to see how you'll be able to dodge this in midair!"

Without saying a second word, Prez also pointed her knife's edge towards Xiao Yu, and if the both of them did not had any defensive precaution at all......Xiao Yu's chest would be pierced through by Prez, and Prez's head would have been stabbed by Xiao Yu's small knife.

"Who says I can't dodge in midair already?"

Xiao Yu's knife edge touched the tip of Prez's knife, and she used the immediate surge to somersault over, landing behind Prez's back.