Vol. 3, Chapter 4 (Chapter 53)

Volume 3, Chapter 53: Reached Zhang Jian's hometown

TL: flarewk

5.30 PM in the afternoon, inside Su Hua Secondary's Student Council room, a crowd of people were gathered there, exchanging information they respectively obtained.

"So according to you guys, Zhang Jian's hometown is at S province, right?"

Sun Li Hua had one of her hand propping up her head, while the other repeatedly rapping the desk; this was a habit of hers, whenever she was immersed in deep thought she would be subconsciously doing these actions.

"Probably.......but it just wasn't sure on which city he came from, Prez, were there any results from your side?"

Wang Yi replied as such.

"I've already tracked down information about that black vehicle; the driver said that after he drove it to the east outskirts of the main street, the both of them got off the car, also, that location where they alighted doesn't have any surveillance cameras at all."

"The driver furthermore said that Zhang Jian was probably drunk, as there's a strong stench of alcohol from him, which was why he didn't think much about it after he saw that girl supporting Zhang Jian up the car, and that includes when they both alighted as well........"

"But Zhang Jian didn't drink any alcohol that night...."

"I know, this is only a small ploy made by her, in order to avoid suspicion.....I checked the surrounding areas of transportation modes as well, and there wasn't any sign of them either.

"Then what kind of method did they use to leave this city?"

"I don't know........"

Sun Li Hua tiffed out her hands in a sign of exasperation.

"You guys just wait here then.....the photographs you've given me, should have it's results coming out soon; luckily our Sun Group have quite a few sub branches in S province, although operations were rather smaller in comparison, but being able to investigate those minor stuffs should be enough........"

"How long more will it take?"

Ma Qing Xue glanced towards Sun Li Hua, the worry in her tone unmistakable.

"Probably before 7 PM for the results of the investigation."

After Sun Li Hua replied, everyone then started to play with their phones, waiting for the results, and just like that 1 hour had passed since, when suddenly the notebook computer on the desktop suddenly rang out a notification sound.

Once they heard that sound, they put down their phones in unison, and looked towards Sun Li Hua.

"Let me see......Liu Xiong, those six photographs you gave me, amongst them, one of them is Y province's City D, another is S province's City D, and the remaining photographs are all S province's capital, City C!"