Vol. 3, Chapter 9 (Chapter 58)

Volume 3, Chapter 58: Battle at the Abandoned Factory

TL: flarewk

Eight o' clock at night. The street lights had just been lit up, bathing the entire city in a dream-like trance of neon lights, and busy vehicles kept riveting around numerous streets in a fashion. Amongst them, within a black limousine, Sun Li Hua and the rest were sitting inside discussing a few matters.

"Factory C was a brick factory in the past, it's land territorial extremely spacious, and it's map position was the most remote among the three factories. There are almost no residents in it's surroundings, as well as it being very rarely accessed by people; looks like Zhang Yu picked a rather good place."

"Prez, since Zhang Jian's sister is that powerful......will we really be able to deal with her?"

"Rest assured, Wang Yi, Zhang Yu's prowess is only meted to a single person, if I didn't have my company's help on this, to be frank, I won't be up to her either; but we are not the same person, and I won't be that foolish to want to compete with her for an ultimatum, our motive is just to simply save Zhang Jian."

"That's true, we have numbers on our side!"

Sun Li Hua and Wang Yi conversed, while phone ringing sounds suddenly emanated from Sun Li Hua's bag.

"Hello, Secretary, what's the matter?"

"Sun xiaojie.....after the target moved around Factory A, she had started to go to Factory B already."

"Mm....I got it, increase the manpower, send people to all three factories, call as many backup as possible!"

Zhang Yu's whereabouts exceeded Sun Li Hua's expectations, she actually didn't go to Factory C.....or was it that, Zhang Jian was actually at Factory B?

"Still trying to confuse us, huh....."

Sun Li Hua murmured to herself.

"Prez, what happened?"

"No........nothing, let's first hurry up to the surroundings of Factory C......if Zhang Jian really wasn't at Factory C then it'll be troublesome......"

"Relax, I have a way!"

"I can feel as well."

Liu Xiong and Ma Qing Xue spoke at the same time.

"You guys? What kind of way......"

"Prez, have you forgotten who I am, I have markings on Zhang Jian himself, as long as the distance is near enough, I'm able to find him!"

"Prez, being Zhang Jian's girlfriend, I'm able to roughly sense where he is....of course, the prerequisite must be that the distance is not too far."

"Alright....."

Sun Li Hua slightly had an ease of heart, if they had been to Factory C and realized that something was amiss, they need not search it thoroughly, and they could quickly proceed to another abandoned factory for the search.