Vol. 1, Chapter 7

Volume 1, Chapter 7: Being Kissed

TL: flarewk

Afternoon.

Every time after the lesson had ended, Ma Qing Xue would attempt to approach me, trying for an opportunity to communicate with me, but I've always hid from it by pretending to be asleep on my desk.

"Are...are you still sleeping? It's after school already.... wakee...wakee up!"

Stammering as she approached nearer to me once more, she even used her hands to nudge my body.

I'm such an idiot, the wiser plan is that after school I should have just said that I have something on and afterwards quickly running off, and I've only just thought of it, which led to now that made an opportunity to be alone with her again.

In short, it's time to continue feigning sleep, I don't believe that you won't go home.

"Is he sleeping already~ is he really sleeping already~? Heeey~"

She approached even closer to my face, and even softly blew into my ears, and after she realized that there wasn't any signs of me waking up she sat onto the seat besides me.

After some time had passed, the students in the class should have mostly been gone already.

"Xiao Xue, you're still not going back? Let's go quickly, before the human trash awakes to do something dirty towards you again."

Hearing that sound, it's that innocent female student whom I had tried to grope her breasts before, you came at just the right time, hurry and bring her away!

"Umm, I have something that I want to tell him, so I'll just wait here for him to wake up."

"But he's a human trash, a human trash! Do you understand the meaning of a human trash?"

"No, he's not a human trash! He's only misunderstood by all of you!!"

Ma Qing Xue said it right on point, I was actually being misunderstood deeply.

What I did, is to merely do that sort of things towards you in the school balcony, and to attempt to grope the breasts of an innocent passerby student, and to aid the widespread of resources.....

Wait, dammit! Wouldn't these actions be what a human trash does?

Although everything above had a reason for it to be done, but I can't deny that; I'm actually not being misunderstood at the moment.

"This human trash probably wouldn't wake up in such a short period of time, lets just wake him up."

"Don't, he looks rather tired, let him sleep for a little while longer, after a while I'll wake him up."

"Why must you treat this human trash so well, don't tell me that he somehow brainwashed you?"

The innocent female student who had her breasts attempted to be groped by me gave a long sigh.