Vol. 2, Chapter 9 (Chapter 45)

Volume 2, Chapter 45: Even deeper disorder 2

TL: flarewk

"It's still not the last day yet with the outcome no one knowing for sure, so don't get too ahead of yourself!"

"Hoho, the you last time won't be like that at all....you would always agree to whatever request I say, but in such a short month and you've become like this already.....the main culprit must definitely be her!"

"Even if there wasn't her, I had enough of you already! I'll end this talk right here, goodbye.....no....it's best that we wouldn't see each other again!"

After I hung up the phone I made myself a cup of coffee, and sat on the sofa relieving myself from the lethargicness recently.

My lethargy wasn't originated from my body, but from my mentality, my spirit's lethargy.

"I'm so tired......"

If only Ma Qing Xue would be able to understand me, at the very least I wouldn't need to worry about her.

Overworked by worry, I had unknowingly fallen into a deep slumber.

"See~ look at what happened to her......"

A corpse that still had it's body temperature was being held in my arms, the still-warm blood kept dripping down from the corpse's chest and onto my feet, while the person standing in front of me was my girlfriend, and I was familiar with the identity of that corpse, it's Ma Qing Xue.......

"No.......Why........"

I can't remember clearly what happened at the start, as these memory scenes had just only started from before......

"And them too! None of them can run away......"

My girlfriend's tongue licked the blood which was splattered onto the back of the knife......and the nearby surroundings became clearer a little.

"Xiao Ling........Amelia........Prez........."

Likewise, they also became ice-cold corpses, and in this not very spacious room, blood were splattered everywhere, and the horrifyingly bloody gore scene stimulated my brain wildly.

"Now......no one can stop us from being together already......no one......never ever....."

My girlfriend used the knife and stabbed it into my heart........

"We'll be together forever!"

She then reversed her hands and plunged the knife into her heart as well, and at this very point, agonizing sensation of pain started to appear, as my body and spirit felt an increased sensation of pain, the surrounding scenery started to blur out.

"Aaahhhh!!!"

The living room had it's deathly silence broken by my cry of horror.

"Haaah.....haaah....haaah......"