Vol. 1, Chapter 29

Volume 1, Chapter 29: Onwards, Mystery Island!

TL: flarewk

"Well, Prez, what kind of transportation do we use to go there? Bus? Taxi? Or subway?

"Zhang Jian, aren't you underestimating a little too much about me, Sun Li Hua already?"

The Prez's mouth curled up slightly in a smile, she simply made a phone call, and after a few minutes later, an extra long private limousine arrived at our location.

"Get on, everyone, think of it as a public bus, don't be too reserved about it."

The Prez sat onto the co-driver seat ordinarily, and ordered the chauffeur to move after everyone had boarded the limousine.

The interior of the limo was luxuriously decorated, and there's even an ice fridge plus some snacks too; the Prez had really thought out of everything.

"Li hua da xiaojie, our destination is to Sun Group's private island, correct?

Wasn't it mentioned before that it's a private beach? How come it became a private island instead! The Prez's family is powerful indeed.

"That's right."

"Then, may I ask if we are to drive toSun Group to use the helicopter to reach there, or to drive towards the airport to use your private plane?"

(TL: note, he spoke formally)

"To the airport, first make contact with the airport personnel, I want to immediately take off upon reaching the airport."

"Understood."

While the limo was cruising along, Ma Qing Xue and Xiao Ling still used a rather unorthodox method to continue competing with one another.

Ma Qing Xue grabbed onto my left arm, while Xiao Ling sat onto my thighs, and I don't know what came over Amelia, for she then came to join in the commotion by clutching onto my right arm.

Just like that, I'm being squashed in the middle, which made me extremely uncomfortable to the point of dying.

"Can you guys move a little? There's a lot of space around here, why must you guys squeeze at my area."

"Heard that, Xiao Ling meimei, Zhang Jian said that you're an annoyance; you're squashing him."

"Ehh? Wasn't Jian ge talking about Ma jiejie? You're gripping Jian ge's hands until it agonized him."

"Zhang Jian~~ based on the special relationship between the both of us, you wouldn't be speaking about me, right~?"

"F-forget it......it's nothing...."

To prevent an argument from occuring, I had no choice but to hold it in and keep silent.

After we had reached the airport, both of my hands and feet had already become extremely numb.