Vol. 3, Chapter 1 (Chapter 50)

Volume 3, Chapter 50: 

TL: flarewk

The next day, both me and Ma Qing Xue caught a fever, and right now we were lying on the hospital sickbed, as Prez and Amelia took care of us.

My memories still hung onto that sweet moment, but.....the unlucky part was that I actually fainted at that time as well.

"Open your mouth, it's time for medicine!"

"I can do it myself......."

Amelia sat on the sickbed and fed me porridge, while Ma Qing Xue who was aside glared fiercely towards Amelia.

"Amelia! Didn't you heard that, Zhang Jian said he could do it by himself!"

Ma Qing Xue pouted her cheeks angrily as she grumbled with a sour mood.

"Shut up, be a good girl and eat this up!"

"Wuuu........"

Her mouth was being stuffed with a spoonful of porridge by Prez.

"Zhang Jian, you see, even Ma Qing Xue behaved and accepted the kind notion already, how about you~"

"It's not that, I can really do it myse-....."

A spoonful of food was stuffed into my mouth........

"Hot......! I'm dying I'm dying I'm dying!"

The boiling hot porridge entered into my mouth, and scalded me into blistering agony....

"Then let me help to blow it~?"

"No way!"     (Qingxue)

Ma Qing Xue scrambled her body, and it's clearly visible that she really intend to dash towards my side, but was simply suppressed by Prez.

"Why not?"     (Amelia)

"I don't care, anyway it's just a no!"     (Qingxue)

"A special period, calls for a special treatment, fufu~"   (Amelia)

After Amelia and Ma Qing Xue had finished bickering, Amelia continued to gently blow the porridge.

"Here, aaaa~"      (Amelia)

"Don't you dare eat it!"       (Qingxue)

"Eat it!"     (Amelia)

Ma Qing Xue and Amelia glared at me ferociously, so should I eat or not eat at all........

"Humph it's not up to you for this, Vice Prez, come here and help open up Zhang Jian's mouth, let's come and stuff up this duck~"

"Don't, I'll eat!"

I had the feeling that Ma Qing Xue's jealously suddenly started to spike up tremendously.....was it because that I had confessed to her.....

"Wuuuuuuu!!!! Sob......unn~~"