Side Story 3

TL: flarewk

TL: flarewk

"Gege, Xiao Yu have always loved youu~"

Today's meimei was the same as usual, every morning after I woke up from bed she would always greeted me lke this, and the me right now had already been so used to it already.

"Sure-sure-sure, Xiao Yu's such a good child, I'll go out today to play with next door's Li jiejie, so be good and stay at home and remember to not run about!"

From this year onwards Xiao Yu had formally become a middle school student, while I, also become a middle school year three student, about to enter the pedestal of high school.

(TL: It's correct here, I have no idea why he's year 2 in Su Hua though, maybe the standards of SuHua is higher?)

"Gege, can you please not go out? Just accompany Xiao Yu at home pleaseeee......."

Meimei pulled the corner of my shirt, and looked at me with a lingering expression.

"Xiao Yu....since your gege would also come back every night as usual, it's just going outside to play for a while only, so must it until be like that....."

"But.......Xiao Yu doesn't want gege to leave.........."

"Xiao Yu be good........don't be naughty, you're already a middle school student, it's time to learn to be independent."

"I don't waaant......I just want to be with gege together......."

"I really have no choice against you huh......."

Looking at meimei in front of me who's spoiling cutely up to me, my heart melted, and I gave her forehead a kiss.

"So now can I go out and play already......"

"Mm.....gege, please come back early!"

Finally solving the problem of my clingy meimei, I happily ran out to play with the next door's Li jiejie, but......the second day later...

"Xiao Jian.....let's not see each other next time again.....our family decided recently to move houses....."

"Ayy......why, Li jiejie.......when did I ever made you angry already?"

I looked at the gentle virtuous neighbor jiejie in front of me, and was very unreluctant, as I liked to play together with her, and she also always took care of me often too, always making many delicious foods for me, and within my heart I even thought of wanting to marry Lijiejie as my wife when I grow up.

"Sorry.......Xiao Jian....."

Li jiejie stroked my head gently, to express her apologetic sincerity, and left this city afterwards..........

One month later.

"Xiao Yu....today I'm going to go out and play with a classmate of mine, since mom and dad aren't at home, so you must properly take care of the house."