Vol. 3, Chapter 6 (Chapter 55)

Volume 3, Chapter 55: Meeting Zhang Yu

TL: flarewk

"Zhang Jian's...........sister?"

Sun Li Hua mouth was gaping wide, her exaggerated surprise on her face distinctly showing her disbelief.

"Mm....Xiao Yu probably started back from two years ago, when she confessed to her brother, who is whom you know as Zhang Jian strong feelings of love affection.....we've also discovered about this a period of time ago, and so I allowed Zhang Jian to transfer schools......"

"Umm....your daughter she.....it's fine, right......after all since we didn't know where Zhang Jian had gone through her......"

"Xiao Yu that child....we tried to bring her to a psychologist before, but the doctor said that her mental condition is very normal....."

"How can it be normal at all, a sister having feelings to her brother and whatnot...."

Ma Qing Xue upon hearing Zhang Ou's words had her mood becoming extremely jumpy afterwards.

"Ma Qing Xue, sit down!"

"Prez.....I."

"I asked you to sit down!"

Sun Li Hua fiercely glared at Ma Qing Xue, and used her hands to slam onto the table, being helpless, Ma Qing Xue could only silently sit on the sofa being sullen-faced.

"Sorry about that, Zhang shu, she's umm....considered to be Zhang Jian's girlfriend...so she's a little worked up, please don't hold it against her......."

"Oh? It's fine.... for that brat Zhang Jian to have a girlfriend who's so thoughtful of him, it must really be that brat's lucky stars, and if he ever bullied you in the future, just let me know about it, I'll beat him up to a pulp!"

"Dad! I'm then Jian ge's girlfriend, and we've slept together many times already!"

Xia Ling waved both of her hands in displeasure as she grumbled.

"Aah.....what....my god....you're still so young, so that brat was tired of living already huh.....ai yeoh I can't let this go on, I must go and beat him up to a battered pulp......."

Zhang Ou was extremely shocked, he didn't think that his son was actually so bold, this was already an issue of age legality.....it's a jail offence!

"Zhang shu, please don't listen to the nonsense ramblings of Xia Ling, she just liked to joke around with grown ups......."

"Really? That's a huge relief then......."

Zhang Ou gave a sigh of relief, and after he finished saying he unconsciously looked towards his watch, this was a small habit of his from being a businessman.

Knock, knock, knock.

The door at this moment suddenly rang out knocking sounds, and Zhang Ou who went to open the door still was preaching from his mouth: "How come you've returned home only now......."