Vol. 1, Chapter 22

Volume 1, Chapter 22: The date's being discovered!

TL: flarewk

"Here's the wedding album for the both of you, please take good care of it, if you've accidentally misplaced it or damaged it you can come over to obtain another copy from us, but you'll need to pay some fees when that time come."

The photographer passed me and Ma Qing Xue a copy of the wedding album each, and after thanking the photographer, I realized that the sky had already gone dark. Looking at the phone's time, it's almost about 6.30 PM.

"Zhang Jian, before we go, let's ride the ferris wheel!"

"Sure, for a theme park we must indeed ride a ferris wheel at the end then it'll be perfect!"

Our opinions actually matched together surprisingly.

The theme park's ferris wheel is the kind that's larger than the average one, circling one round will take roughly half an hour, and when we sat on the ferris wheel, the sky had already became completely dark.

However, this wasn't so bad either, as I actually preferred the night scenery more.

"What do you think about the photos that we've taken?"

"Not bad....."

"I think it's very nice~.......too bad there's no video recording, if there's a recording then it'll be even better~"

"Next time let's just anyhow find a chance to obtain one then."

"Really? Then firstly we'll need to wait until we've reached the legal age to marry, then we'll call over our parents, relatives and friends.... oh right, we'll still need to go to the civil affairs bureau too~"

"Cough, cough! Look, the scenery outside is beautiful!"

Interrupting her fantasy, I looked at the night view outside, it's indeed not bad, for the theme park's light glow along with the colorful luminescence of the city mixed together in an array of dazzling gleam. This sort of scenery, I had quite a liking for it.

"Umm....so you liked this sort of scenery, right!"

"Mm, it must be viewed at night then it'll be that dazzlingly beautiful."

"Is...is it.....then, do you need me toc-cooperate?"

Mm? Just looking at the scenery needs what sort of cooperation?

Following her gaze, I looked towards a few other cabins of the ferris wheel.

They were actually kissing....

"I think you probably misunderstood something....."

Just when I've spoken finish, a bug suddenly crawled inside my shirt, which frightened me to immediately jump up, and as the cabin of the ferris wheel begun to shake about as a result, I accidentally lost balance and fell onto Ma Qing Xue.